ᴄʜ-10 ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ

Dunk sat across from Pond, his hands fidgeting nervously in his lap as he struggled to find the words to convey the tumultuous events that had unfolded in his life.

Dunk: "I... I don't even know where to start, Pond."

Pond regarded him with a mixture of concern and curiosity, leaning forward slightly as if to catch every word.

Pond: "Take your time, Dunk. Whatever it is, I'm here for you."

Dunk took a deep breath, steeling himself for the confession he was about to make.

Dunk: "It's Joong... and me. We... we're expecting a baby."

Pond's eyes widened in shock, his mouth falling open in disbelief.

Pond: "You're... you're pregnant? But how? And with Joong?"

Dunk nodded, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment as he recounted the unexpected turn their relationship had taken.

Dunk: "I know, it's crazy. I never planned for any of this to happen. But now... now I don't know what to do."

Pond's expression softened, his gaze filled with empathy as he listened to Dunk's tale of unexpected parenthood.

Pond: "You're not alone in this, Dunk. We'll figure it out together."

Dunk nodded, a weight lifting from his shoulders at Pond's reassurance.

Dunk: "Thanks, Pond. I just... I don't know what to do next."

Pond leaned back in his chair, his brow furrowed in thought.

Pond: "Well, have you and Joong talked about what comes next? It's important to be on the same page."

Dunk hesitated, a flicker of uncertainty crossing his features.

Dunk: "We... we haven't really talked a lot about it. Things have been so chaotic lately."

Pond nodded understandingly, his expression sympathetic.

Pond: "Maybe it's time to have that conversation. Joong needs to know what's going on, Dunk."

Dunk swallowed hard, the thought of confronting Joong sending a wave of anxiety crashing over him. But he knew Pond was right.

Dunk: "You're right, Pond. I'll talk to him again."

Pond reached out, giving Dunk's hand a reassuring squeeze.

Pond: "You've got this, Dunk. And remember, I'm here for you every step of the way."

Dunk managed a small smile, grateful for Pond's unwavering support.

Dunk: "Thanks, Pond. I don't know what I'd do without you."

As they parted ways, Dunk felt a renewed sense of determination coursing through him. He may not have planned for this unexpected turn of events, but he was determined to face it head-on, with Pond's support guiding him every step of the way. And as he braced himself for the difficult conversation that lay ahead, Dunk couldn't help but feel a glimmer of hope for the future, knowing that no matter what challenges they faced, he would never have to face them alone.