Chapter 10

Early in the morning they dock at the Gonglofon port. Vaun heads to sleep for a few hours. Gisela sneaks off the ship to catch a moment of silence. She was friends with the youngest Gonglofon Prince, Lucas. She kept a cloak over herself, walking to the palace gates where she was met with a guard. "Hello, can you tell Prince Lucas that GiGi wants to see him?" Gisela asked. The guard nods and marches into the palace, returning with Prince Lucas. "GiGi? What's going on? Come in, come in." Lucas offered. "We need to talk somewhere private.. away from listening ears." Gisela told him. "Is this about Alan?" Lucas whispers. "Not.. really- but a little bit." She took his hand, dragging him off to a nearby garden.

She sat back on a bench, smiling. "So what's this whole rejection then marriage thing about?" Lucas asked her. "Well I rejected him but he had my true love I told you about kidnap me and he's making Vaun bring me. I just want him to wake up and see that I'm the one for him, though!" Gisela complains. "Hey there, Mr. Pirate. There's something I want you to see. Hey there, Mr. Pirate! I need you to believe!" Gisela sung. "Not another song.." Lucas stood up. Gisela jumped onto the bench. "Believe that dreams do come true, believe the universe meant me for you. So, Hey Mr. Pirate! I'm ready for you." Gisela ran to a patch of flowers. "Every color has its match. Every pumpkin has its patch! Every pirate has its first mate. Come on just take me on a single date! I'm trying hard not to let go. Trying hard to let you know! So, hey Mr. Pirate!-" Gisela took a deep breath. "Gisela, it's time to go." Vaun smirked, arms crossed. "AHH!" She slips on the bench but Vaun catches her.

"Vaun! How did you find me?" Gisela smiled. "I kind of followed my heart, I guess." Vaun looked to the side, setting her down. "Anyways, I have something I want to show you." He took her hand. "Bye, Lucas!" Gisela calls out as Vaun led her away. "Happy travels!" Prince Lucas called out. Gisela and Vaun ran back to the ships. There was a beautiful pirate outfit on a mannequin. "Vaun!  It's amazing!" She hugged him. As soon as they pull away from the hug he hands her pearl jewelry he had made for her, along with the siren hairpiece he added feathers to. "Welcome to the Diamond Rave, Gisela." Vaun smirked. "Go try it on!" Shamrock smiles. She took the mannequin to the captain's cabin. She put on the slant skirt pink dress over a long flowy white shirt and tied it. She puts on the corset and long leather coat. Gisela stepped out, putting on the earrings and headpiece. "Vaun?. Can you put the necklace on for me. Vaun stares in awe of her beauty and slowly walks forward to help her clip the necklace on. He also hands her the necklace he has made out of Capri's horn and the two flowers.

"Oh, Vaun.. it's amazing. Thank you.. I.. I can't even explain how happy I am, how much I... just wow." Gisela held him tight once more. "The crew is having the night off the ship tonight.. do you maybe want to.. spend some time together- before- You marry Prince Alan?" Vaun asked her. "I would love to, Vaun. I can't imagine a better way to spend my evening than with you." Gisela kissed his cheek. Vaun pushed down a giddy smile. "Well if there's something you wanna do around town there's the currency Prince Alan gave me for you, so have at it. I'll be here by sunset, My Princess." Vaun kissed her hand. "I'll see you then, my Captain." Gisela blushed a little, grinning. The crew walked off the ship and Gisela walked to grab the currency. Heading off board she went to have the pearl from her headpiece made into a ring for Vaun to remember her by and to buy a shorter version of her pink gown back at home but with a halter top cut.