𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Start from the beginning

it's kinda funny.

i nod, staring at his lips.

"stop doing that."

"stop doin what? i can't look at you?"

"you stay starin me hard as hell nigga. sum
on my face?"

"yeah," i lean down ta his ear. "my lips."

he pushed me away. "aye, chill. we at school. any one of these niggas could see us."

i look around. "there ain't nobody around here."

he mugged me, and i bring my lips ta his fa a second before pulling away. "see? i just wanted a quick little peck."

"you sum else." he said, and then he turnt around and pushed me back with his elbows so he could open his locker.

he took out sum books, and then closed it again.

he started walking, and i followed him.

as soon as i got up ta him, i took his books from him.

he looked over ta me. "nigga i can carry my own shit. ian no girl."

"shit looked heavy —- so i'm helping." i turnt ta face him with my body. "now say thank you."

"the fuck?"

i may kissing faces at him, and he gagged before he started speed walking down the hallway.

"how you gon leave me, a black ass nigga, with yo shit? ima drop em ona floor."

he ain't stop, just kept going.

so i dropped the bitches, i wasn't playing, and then chased his ass all the way ta his class.

━━

so school ended, and i went home. and then, i was bored so i called up the group chat and talked ta them muthafuckas fa a bit.

but they was on sum shit, especially quan, so i hung up and then called von.

but his ass ain't answer, so that automatically told me he wanted me ta pop up at his shit.

so now i'm standing in front of his house waiting fa him ta come open the door.

he opened it, and i leaned ona door frame. "you can't answer yo texts or sum?"

"don't you got a game tomorrow?" he questioned me.

"that shit don't matter — why you wasn't answering me when i was calling and textin you?"

he grabbed my hand, closed the door, and dragged me into his room.

he then walked over ta his bed, and laid down on it face first, with his hands ona bed too. "i been stretching fa the last hour, so ian realize."

"ian mean ta ignore yo impatient ass."

i let out a "mhm, and walked ova behind him.

loved doing that shit.

but ion know what was going on — i've been ina mood ta fuck sum.

i had sum pressure built up.

i pressed right into him, and then leaned on his back before reaching and grabbing his hands, pinning them ta the bed.

"let me play in that throat." i whispered against his neck.

"are you in heat ah sum?" he asked, and i chuckled against him.

"it's been a minute since i stuck my shit in anybody — it's getting ta me."

"so let me gon head and deep stroke that throat till i make you choke."

he grunted, and then he flipped us over, somehow getting his hands free. and then, he pinned my hands down.

i looked him up and down, i was staring up at him hard. ian mind how we are right na. he felt good on top of me. "you look good."

he rolled his eyes. "yeah you on one. calm down nigga, damn."

i grinned at him, and then lowered my eyes a bit. "shit i'll do whatever you say."

"you the boss."

he already had me pinned ta the bed.

might as well take it a step further.

"just stay on top of me like this."

he looked down and realized the position we was in.

i could feel him getting hard on top of me.

and then i was.

"you was right —- i got a game tomorrow. so lemme get sum good luck from you."