𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷
𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜, 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔📍
━━

𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜, 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔📍━━

he raised his eyebrows at me, and then threw his head ta the side a little.

this nigga think i'm joking.

"real talk," i start, and then i push my hips up against him while he was on top of me. he ain't expect that, so he let me go, and then i immediately brung my hands down his back and ta his waist. "im serious. you tryna hunch?"

he grabbed my hands, but didn't pull em
off. "never did you just say hunch my nigga."

i grip his waist tighter. "ian playin. lemme put it in yo back already."

"nigga talkin bout sum-" he started and then turnt his head ta the side and chuckled a little. "nah, why i gotta do allat shit?"

"why can't you take my shit?"

"cause, i'm tryna be the one ta feel IN you." i smirked.

"and besides, you wouldn't know what ta do."

he scrunched his face up. "you prolly don't even know how ta fuck a nigga talkin allat shit."

i turn my head ina bed a little. "aight, but i'm always down ta learn."

i started ta stand up, but i gripped his waist and pulled him up on my waist so he wouldn't fall. he wrapped his legs around my waist.

i turnt around and then put his ass ona bed.

ass up, face first.

and then i kneeled, right behind him.

he looked behind him at me, and i waved jokingly. "aye - what the fuck are you doing?"

i grip his hips, and push him closer ta my face. "we gon do this shit fa real right?"

he stared at me, but lowered his eyes a little. that gave me the green light cause with him he never wanna say what he wanna do. "aight then. i gotta munch yo ass out."

"... munch?"

"i can't just stick my dick inside you. it'll hurt, and then rip yo shit."

"especially since you've never taken somebody like me before."

"somebody like you? don't get too jolly. wait. hold up. how big is it?"

i stand up, and press right into him. i was already kinda hard, and now i was throbbing.

right into him.

he knew he felt it. "that's how big. but yknow that already cause im always up on you like this."

i grip him, and push him even more against me. "just incase you ain't feel whatchu you working with all the way."

he once again flipped over, and then put his legs around me as i stood in between em. "nahhh- you're not tonging me down."