chapter one hundred and twelve

"You know muggles go to therapy to work out their trauma of their life?" Laying on the master bedroom floor of the Bulstrodes, Atticus and Nora had somehow been roped into Ari showing off all her gowns she was going to wear to a wedding in France with her husband, leaving Atticus alone for the week.

"What trauma are the muggles experiencing?" His mother asked, currently wearing a red tight fitted dress that showed off everything, looking at her son. "Divorce, parents dying—"

"Hold on, you talk about those kind of things? You don't just bottle those emotions?" Nora asked, unzipping the zipper for Ari, letting her go back into the closet to change again.

"Apparently not, Peter was telling me his aunt is a therapist, you get paid for people explaining their life." Atticus said, interested in that muggle lifestyle. "Think they'd keep me if I explain how all my friends are related to me, my parents were cousins and how my father is dead from a a disease?" Nora humoured, jumping onto the extremely large bed that the Misses and Mister sleep in, both ignoring that part.

"I think they would call the muggle police or something for inbreeding." He teased, Nora hitting his shoulder. Ari came out in a silver shimmering dress that was also long sleeves and off the shoulder. Nora was always so interested in how Ari looked like Atticus' older sister, but always thrown off when remembering she was his mother.

And a cool mother with that.

"That one is probably the best Aunt Ari." Nora told her, Ari looking at herself in the mirror. "I'm going to show your father." She said with her eyes twinkling, both kids immediately leaving the rooms when she walked out, knowing that was enough of bonding with her.

"So I'm assuming Peter is better?" Nora asked, going back to the conversation about him. "If he was better I don't think he'd been telling me so much about therapy. I think something is actually wrong with him." He told his best friend, Nora grimacing.

"I'm just asking, but exactly what are we concerned about? And why hasn't James figured out his best friend isn't okay?" Nora asked, Atticus looking at her. "Peter is close with his friends yes, that's correct. But theres this glimpse in his eyes that wasn't there when he reads about the death eaters, almost mesmerized by our actions against the muggle world." Atticus stated, Nora bunching her eyebrows together.

"What? You think Peter would be a death eater because he likes how the prophet portrays you all?" Nora asked, Atticus not responding for a moment. "That's exactly what I'm saying Nora. We kill whoever is in our way; we don't care about others and we have a tattoo. He's been a shy boy all of his life and what if he thinks it's not than just being a death eater having some real connection with someone?"

Staring at her best friend blank for a moment, Nora scoffed, shaming her head with that accusation, not believing anything he just said. "Why would betray his best friends? His best friend other than the lads is Marlene McKinnon, you think he'd kill he'd along with Bella and Rabastan by his side?" Nora asked, sitting on opposite ends of the couch in the living room.

"Yes, I do see that."

"How?"

"Because my best friend is risking her life doing the same thing to protect her brother. Only thing is, Peter is doing it to stay alive a little longer. It's the same reason why Severus is a death eater." The boy explained, Nora rolling her eyes, hating how she was thrown into this situation.

"No this is ridiculous, Peter wouldn't do anything like that." Nora concluded, clapping her hands to be done with this conversation. "You can be in denial Nora, but I have a bad feeling about this—"

"Then let's go ask him." Nora pushed, Atticus widening his eyes. "What?" He asked. Sighing and looking at the boy, Nora wasn't going to repeat it, staring at him.