"AAHH! Shit, not again!" Boomerang cursed when he woke up, seeing the others. He scratched his ear painfully as he dug around. "Did someone put somethin' in my ear?!"

"Oh relax Boomer.......it's just an earpiece!" Harley spoke up as she turned her chair around to face them, baseball bat laying across her lap. A revolver was holstered on her right thigh. "Or what I like to call them: Ear-dildos!"

"Ah, so they are awake?" King Shark spoke as he turned around and looked at the other two occupants of the train. The sight of the shark sent shivers down their spine as he smiled at them. "You are both lucky. I awoke first and debated on eating one of you....."

"Thanks for the info shark." Deadshot shook his head and placed his finger on the inside of his left ear, feeling an earpiece as well. From the feel of it, it was CIC comms. Deadshot hummed before looking down at his arms. His arm mounts were strapped on with a chain magazine leading to the pouch on his back. He looked around and noticed the others were armed as well. "Damn.....we're armed to the teeth."

"Yeah.....just like old times, right Boomer?" Harley chuckled as Boomerang flipped her off. She took out the revolver and twirled it around before holstering it again. "Wonder who we're gonna kill this time?"

The train soon came to a slow stop without anyone controlling it. The doors automatically opened, telling them to leave. They all looked at one another before getting up and exiting the train. As they got off the train they were greeted with an empty train station with a one way entrance.

"Task Force X!"

"Oh, if it isn't the fairy godmother herself!" Harley chuckled upon hearing Waller yell into her ear, the others stopping in place and grunting from the sudden noise. Harley laughed before placing a finger on her comm. "What is it Waller? We're kinda busy trying to get out."

"Listen up: you are to report at the Hall of Justice. Hurry up now!"

"Hall of Justice?" Boomerang shook his head as they continued up the stairs and towards the daylight, the first sight of freedom he's seen in a long time. Harkness laughed as the others passed him before he followed after them. "You mean the clubhouse for those four superheroes? Waller, that's all the way in—"

When they reached the exit, all of them stared in awe and confusion at what lied before them. They were in Metropolis, home town of the Justice league with buildings as tall as skyscrapers and the likes. A once colorful and wholesome city that instead of hearing the sounds of laughter and joy, was filled with sounds of gunfire and screams of terror. Cars were crashed against buildings or deserted entirely. Graffiti and burn marks stained the road beneath them and the walls of buildings that once shined like a bright beacon. What shocked them most was the corpses of soldiers that laid on the ground as well, burn marks on their backs with purple sparks remaining. Before one of them could speak they looked up upon hearing several helicopters flying above them. They followed the helicopters before spotting something huge that made their mouths drop.

A huge giant FUCKING skull was in the sky. It was metal with many tendrils coming down from it, nearly wrapping around the whole city as it's purple eyes glared down upon the city like the eye of Sauron, monitoring every movement it sees.

"OH SHIT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!"

"DAMN IT!"

"I'M A SHARK!"

The four gasped before they were suddenly restrained by giant green locks, trapping their arms against their sides. They all struggled against the constructs that appeared out of nowhere before they were suddenly lifted into the air. They were lined up beside one another in the air before a green light could be seen zooming across the city, heading towards them before stopping before them. The newcomer was an African man wearing a green and black suit with what looked like energy flowing through him. On his chest was a circle with one line going across the top and another going across the bottom. His hair was cut short, making him nearly bald. What was unsettling about him, upon closer inspection, was his glowing purple eyes and the dark purple veins extending down from his eye sockets.

Suicide Squad: Save the Batman. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara