"Speak for yourself." Bucky mumbled.

"What was that, Barnes?" Maria asked.

"Nothing. Can we just get on with it? I have somewhere more important to be."

"Y/n will be waiting for you, man." Sam tried easing his frustration.

Bucky scoffed and flipped back to the beginning of the file. Sam was trying to calm him, but it didn't help. He sat listening to Maria drone on and on about the mission details. Sam threw in comments here and there, asking questions as she went. An hour passed and she was still talking, then another and another. He was growing more and more restless the longer she and Sam talked.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he quickly snatched it out, blocking out the conversation going on around him to focus on the text he had just received. You were the only one besides Sam who messaged him and he was clearly too busy to be the one who sent the text. Bucky's eyes widened as he saw the pictures you had sent him. The first was of you in a new lingerie set that he didn't even realize you had bought during your shopping trip. You had paired it with black heels and he could feel himself staring open mouthed at his phone. In the second picture you were wearing the dress he bought you.

Y/n: Seems your meeting is going to take a lot longer than we expected. Thought you might need some help getting through it. I'm going to grab dinner with Wanda. See you later, baby.

Bucky stood from the table and walked to the door, making Maria and Sam's conversation come to a screeching halt. Fuck the consequences. He needed you and he wasn't waiting any longer.

"We're not done yet, Barnes." Maria said.

"You may not be, but I am." He said without looking back.

Bucky took the stairs two at a time and threw open the door to your room. You were still in the dress and he silently sent up a thank you for the small miracle. His eyes roamed you hungrily as he stalked across the room and pulled you into his arms. You looked into his eyes as his hands slid down your back and grabbed your ass. His normally bright blue eyes were dark and full of need as his hands continued to move over your body.

"Maria finally let you go?" You asked breathlessly.

"No, I walked out. I needed you too bad to stay away any longer." Bucky's voice was low and gravelly as he spoke.

Before you could respond, his lips crashed down onto yours and he was lifting you off the ground. He sat you on top of the desk as his hands cupped your face and he nudged your legs open to stand between them. You grabbed at his shirt, pulling away from him just long enough to rip it over his head, and then his lips were back on yours. Bucky pushed your dress up your legs and pulled you towards the edge of the desk. He pressed his hips against yours, letting the outline of his hard cock press against your core.

"Fuck, baby." You moaned into his ear and rocked against him.

Bucky dipped his head and kissed up your neck to right below your ear. His hot breath caressed your skin as he spoke lowly into your ear.

"You're overdressed, doll."

Bucky leaned back and grabbed at the neckline of your dress, ripping down the middle of the bodice and straight down the middle of the skirt. You gasped as the material fell to the sides of your body and you were left in nothing but the tattered dress and your black lace lingerie.

"What?" Bucky questioned as you stared down the length of your body.

"I didn't really think you'd rip it off of me." You chuckled and Bucky smirked.

"When I say I'm going to do something, I mean it, doll."

"Oh, yeah? So what are you going to do to me?"