Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

I was upstairs in our bedroom changing out of my work clothes into a dress when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's Irene." She called.

"Oh, come in." I said to her.

"You're just in time zip me up please." I said to her turning my back and she zips up the dress.

"So you two are finally engaged, how do you feel?" She asked.

I turned to look at her a permanent smile on my face. "I feel amazing, I just can't believe it and her proposal was so beautiful." I said.

I loved everything about it, it was everything I hoped it would be but more and the fact that she incorporated the kids was simply amazing.

"Let me see the ring." She said and I lift up my hand and she looks at it closely. "Ooh it's so pretty, do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it, Chae knows me so well." I said to her.

I wanted this ring so badly not just for the sake of having a ring but because of what it represented Chae and I were getting married I was going to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Well I came in here to tell you before your crowded by the masses, congratulations I'm so happy for you Lisa." She says wrapping me in a hug.

I hug her back. "Thank you." I said pulling out of the hug.

"I don't want to like take away from your news but I have something that I have been meaning to tell you." She said.

I looked at her. "Okay tell me." I said readying myself for her news.

"So I just wanted to tell you that Ed and I have found a surrogate." She discloses.

"Oh my god that's great so you met her do you like her?" I asked.

"Yes she's sweet, she's a florist her name is Tess." She said.

My eyes widen. "No fucking way, you're kidding me right."

"No, why do you know her did you like fuck her or something?" She asked.

"She wishes, but I do know her she owns the floral shop down the street from the bakery. She had, has a crush on me but she's a nice girl I hope it works for you I'm really happy that your finally starting a family." I said.

"Thanks, I'm really excited about it. Now let's go downstairs before your fiancé has my head for keeping you up here too long." She said.

I smiled at her. "My fiancé." I said loving the sound of that.

"Come on cupcake." She said.

I then followed her out of Chae and my room.

As soon as I'm downstairs I'm engulfed in hugs and there were several 'congratulations' and 'let me see the ring's' and 'were you shock's'. After getting away I made my way to my baby I hadn't held him since this-morning and I needed to love on him a little bit.

I found him with Chae's mom she was talking to him sweetly in korean, it caused me to smile she absolutely loved her grandchildren. I often wonder how she would feel if she found out that Morgan was her actual blood related grandchild. It's been a little over a year and we still hadn't told anyone that Jungkook fathered Morgan. I still felt so bad for lying to Chae's family I didn't want them to hate me because of it, it's a really big secret to keep but I'd keep it as long as Chae wanted me too..

"Hi Mrs Park" I said walking up to her.

She smiles at me warmly.

"Hello Lisa, and you can call me mom now you'll be my daughter soon enough." She said cheerfully.