Chapter 3

Chaeyoung's POV

It's been two weeks since Eunwoo's promise to spend more time with the boys and so far he's kept his word.

He came by every night before dinner and he stay until the boys went to bed.

Woo never once mentioned anything about us getting back together after that night which I was glad for especially since our divorce was officially finalized, I was no longer married.

Skylar warmed up enough to Woo and lets him hold him now but I cannot leave the room or he'll lose his shit.

So that didn't make me confident in sending them off with him just yet I was still on the frets about everything

Eunwoo was doing well with them and I was so glad for the progress I just didn't like the thought of my kids being away from me for more than a few hours out of the day. But he was being patient and I was very happy for that.

It was Saturday and I usually close the bakery because I like to spend the weekend with my kids, the only time we worked on Saturday's was if there was a wedding which there wasn't one this weekend thank god.

Today however wasn't spent with my boys but by myself my mother begged me for them my father was able to get his first day off in months and they wanted to spend the time with their grandchildren and who was I to say no it would only be for a few hours so I didn't have anything to worry about.

But being alone was hard I'm so use to being around my kids I missed them when their gone, my house was so fucking quiet and I felt idle just sitting watching old reruns of any and everything.

Usually when I'm in this predicament I call Jisoo but since she has a new guy she hasn't really had time for her friends which I had no problem with I still see her at work.

I grabbed my phone off of the table in front of the couch and I looked through my contacts, if there's something I really didn't like that was being alone I always needed interaction be it with a three year old and nine month old or someone my age I just craved it. Making it to the L's I see the newly added contact in my phone and it belonged to Lisa.

Lisa and I have somewhat become friends since she started, she was very down to earth and an excellent conversationalist.

Because I was so busy with my children I haven't been able to make good on my offer to go out for coffee and right now seemed like the perfect time to take up that offer.

My thumb hovered over the number for a moment before pressing it, I put the phone up to my ear and listened as it ranged.

"Hello?" Lisa said on the other end of the phone.

"Hi Lisa, its Chae." I said.

"Chae"! Oh my god hi." She said with excitement.

I smiled, her excitement was really cute. "I was wondering if you wanted to get that coffee that I promised." I said coming right out with it.

"Sure I would love to, where do you want to meet up?" She asked.

"There is a coffee house three blocks from the bakery you can meet me there in I'd say...an hour." I suggested.

"Okay I'll see you there Chae, bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone and getting off the couch.

I needed to go and clean up before I met Lisa I looked like a homeless person and my hair was a nightmare, so it was definitely going to take me the whole hour to look like a decent individual.

...

After parking my car I walked to the coffee shop and I see Lisa walking up in the opposite direction, she spots me and a warm smile appeared on her face I returned the smile automatically.