Chapter 13

Chaeyoung's POV

"Wake up baby." I hear a beautiful voice whisper in my ear.

"Hmm?" I hummed in my dreamy haze.

"Baby." The voice says again.

I turned over in bed and slowly opened my eyes to see Lisa's beautiful brown ones looking at me tenderly. "What is it babe? Is everything okay?" I asked wondering why she woke me in the middle of the night.

"Everything is fine." She says and then she lowers herself and placed an intended kiss on my lips.

The kiss deepened instantly, Lisa's fingers tangled in my hair and she pulls me closer to her. I kissed her back of course before pulling out of the kiss to look at her. "What is this baby?"

"I just really want you." She said her voice low.

"At three in the morning?" I asked with a smile.

"I always want you no matter what time it is." She said looking at me lust and desire in her brown orbs.

"It drives me crazy when you look at me like that." I said caressing her naked back.

She smiles slyly. "What are you going to do about it?" She teased.

I took on her challenge and I grabbed her flipping us so that I was on top and I began ravishing her neck with kisses. I should really be mad at her for waking me in the middle of the night but I found it extremely hot. The fact that we had already slept together tonight didn't matter to me. The spontaneity in this was a huge turn on, and I soon found myself kissing my way down her body. By this time I had already learned what made the young baker throw her head back in ecstasy. So I took my time building her up teasing every part of her that drove her insane, she began to writhe beneath me.

I kissed my way back up her body connecting our lips, she moaned into my lips gripping onto my sides. I broke the kiss to look at her, her pupils were completely dilated knowing that she reached her limit I trailed my hand down to the spot where she needed it the most. I ran my fingers through her wet fold and I watched her trap her bottom lip between her teeth suppressing a moan. She looked insanely beautiful and I loved seeing her like this, I lean back down to capture her lips once more as I probed her entrance with two fingers. I curled my fingers in her and she moaned hard into my lips gripping me tightly, and I begin pumping my fingers in and out of her. Her hips moved against my fingers as I slammed them inside of her, her moans turned to whimpers; it was a satisfying sound knowing that I was causing her coos of pleasure.

The beautiful baker's fingers dug into my back as she began to reach her high, I picked up the pace of my fingers before curling them finding her g-spot. She throws her head back falling completely over the edge and I watched as the orgasm rippled through her body. I take my fingers out of her and I placed several kisses on her neck then jaw then her cheek finally her plump lips, she kisses me deeply and fervently and I matched the intensity of the kiss.

I was so wrapped up in her that I didn't realize her hand was traveling to my wetness until she shoved two fingers in me. I buried my face in her neck trying to stifle a very loud moan, and she began ramming her fingers in me and I matched her pace. I bring my hands up to her hair and I gripped onto the locks and I rested my forehead on hers. I panted as I chased my orgasm I was already so close, Lisa was watching me in admiration I leaned in and pecked her lips that was all I could do I was falling apart.

"You look so beautiful baby." She says tenderly, moving hair out of my face as she continued with her talented fingers. (I would've FOLDED)

She made my heart swell the more I'm with Lisa the harder I fell; she enchanted me and captivated me. I was so enthralled with her everything about her just drove me crazy but in the best way possible.