"I'm going to go home and pack. I picked up the key to my apartment today and I'm staying there tonight. It came furnished so all I have to do is grab my clothes and personal items. I figure Bucky will be busy for the next few hours, so now is the best time to do it."

"Don't you think you should tell Bucky that you're moving out first instead of letting him come home to an empty apartment?" Nat questioned.

"I can't hear him agree with my decision, Nat. I won't survive it. If he asks where I am, please tell him that you don't know. Not that I expect him to come looking for me." You said sadly.

"You'll still see him around the compound, though. Once he realizes you've left, he'll just come down to Tony's lab on Monday to talk to you."

"I spoke to Tony and he's given me a new job at Stark Industries. I'm his new head of marketing. Tony won't tell Bucky if he comes looking for me and I know you won't tell him either because you love me too much."

Nat blinked slowly. You really had thought of everything.

"Y/n, you need to talk to him. What if you're wrong?"

"Nat, you've been there since the day we met. I know you've seen the change in him. He doesn't get excited to see me, he barely touches me, he doesn't even kiss me like he used to."

Nat had noticed that Bucky didn't touch or kiss you as much as he used to at the beginning of your relationship. When you first started dating, Bucky couldn't keep his hands off you no matter who was in the room. There had to be a reason, though.

"He is over a hundred years old, maybe he's just not big on PDA anymore."

"It's been months since we've had sex, Nat. I-I'm worried that he doesn't find me attractive anymore. Or, maybe..."

"No, Bucky wouldn't cheat on you. I've known him for years. He is one of the most loyal men I've ever met. Have you talked to him about how you're feeling?" Nat took your hand gently and you felt a tear slip down your cheek.

"I've tried, but it seems like it goes in one ear and out the other. He says he'll do better, and he does for a while, but then he's back to being distant with me not long after. He doesn't care enough to try."

"I really think you need to have another talk with him and let him know that things have to change or you're going to leave. Don't just run out on him."

Nat wasn't sure why she was defending him. You were hurting because of him and a part of her wanted to march across the room and punch him in the face until he realized just how bad he was messing up. The other part of her, though, wanted to do whatever she could to help you save your relationship. You loved Bucky and she knew you didn't want your relationship to end, but you were at the end of your rope and didn't see any other option than to let go.

"I'm sorry, but I'm leaving tonight and nothing is going to change my mind."

You pulled your hand back and stood from the couch. Nat frowned, but knew that once your mind was made up, there was no changing it. As much as she wanted to help you and fix whatever Bucky had broken, she couldn't. She stood with you and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Even though you're leaving Bucky, make sure that you don't abandon me. I'm still your best friend and I love you no matter what you decide." She said firmly.

"Thanks, Nat. I'll call you and Wanda once I get settled. Maybe we can grab dinner." You whispered and then released her.

You took one last look at Bucky. The women that had joined him, Sam, and Steve were gone, but his attention was still focused on his friends. You took a deep breath and shot Nat a small smile as you walked past her and out of Bucky's life.