confession and date

Y/n pov

Daddy left back to hell. W.W.P.C, Kota and water hose left. I had to stay for one more day.

I sigh after nezu leaves my room. Why? Well, he came to apologise to me about my kidnapping.

Right now, I'm in the hospital bed, texting Vaggie after demanding Charlie to give me her number.

Highnessduck: So Vaggie.... I got some questions

Sisterstealingbitch: Charlie mentioned you forced her to give my number.... what do you need?

Highnessduck: forced is a strong word. More like 'requested' it. Anyway, how did you meet my baby sister? Are you treating her right?

Sisterstealingbitch: .... well, she helped me after an extermination day, and since then, we have been stuck together. And yes, I treat her perfectly. Protecting her from everything.

Highnessduck: mmmm.... if you ever lay a hand on her, I'll rip your vocal cords out and shove them so far up your arse

Sisterstealingbitch: O-Okay.....

Highnessduck: great! 😙

I hear my door open and see Denki and Kyoka. I put my phone down, and they both lit up at the sight of me. Kyoka rushes and hugs me. She let's go, and Denki gave me red and black roses. I smile softly at them.

"I'm glad you're okay," denki says
"Yeah. When I got told what happened, I almost joined into rescuing you, " Kyoka says

I smile softly at them and lay the flowers on the bedside table.

"Thanks, guys...." I say quietly

I see them both looking at each other and looking at me. I blink in confusion at them.

"What's up with you two?" I ask
"Oh fuck it" Kyoka says

I blink till my eyes widen when she kisses me! My face turns into a tomato. She pulls away for Denki to kiss me. When he pulls away, I had steam forming from my head.

My head wings twitch frantically and just cover my eyes

"W-w-wha!" I say
"(Y/n), me and dunce face love you, so we agreed to share you" Kyoka says
"Wait... really?..."I ask

My left head wing lifts up to see them nodding at me. My other wing lifts up.

"I -I love you too..."I stutter

They both smile and join me onto the bed and hugs me. I smile happily at this.

"We should go on a date tomorrow" Denki says
"Sure, but where?" I ask
"There's a festival at that cleaned up trash beach. We can go to that" Kyoka says

We see her earjacks taping together, and we both smile at her cuteness.

"Sure, kyo/punkrock" me and Denki says