Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "I'm scared, Sadie...I'm pretty scared about the other night...I will turn...I will become a monster until the beast came out and start to killing and keep hunting the other victims." He said to her and make her was sigh out little bit and she was hug him and she just doesn't want him to cries about it. Until few moment later that (Y/N) was done with his crying and he was sigh out little bit and he asked her.

(Y/N): "So, are you join with this camp before?" He asked her.

Sadie: "I did...after my husband was been killed by O'Driscoll." She said to (Y/N). 

When (Y/N) was heard her story and make him was sigh out little bit and he look at her and he said to her with a gentle calm voice.

(Y/N): "I-I-I'm sorry to heard about your husband...I didn't know about this." He said to her and make her sigh out little bit and she said.

Sadie: "I-It's okay, I know you were trying to apology...but I understand that." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) was hug her tightly and make her who hug back at him too and the two of them were tries to calm for themselves. Then they both were blush little bit and Sadie tries to tell him that she is fallen love with him because she want to be with him forever and yes...that's what she want to be with him and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "B-B-But what about Mary...if she found out about us-" He tries to said and she put her hand on (Y/N)'s lip and then she said.

Sadie: "Don't worry, I'll talk with her about sharing with each others." She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard and then the two of them lean their kisses together and make them both were kissing and they were let go each others. Then (Y/N) was look at Sadie and make her smile little bit and then she just seen (Y/N) is pretty happy and yes...he was definitely happy person but the truth is...that power and curse from (Y/N) will become a monster...but what if he use it to fight and defend his friends and love ones.

Sadie: "I love you, (Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "I love you too, Sadie Adlers." He said to her and then the two of them were kissing right away by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

In Somewhere Else.

An outrage yelled comes from the maniac who was inside at his home and make him was keep yelling and rage and he just start to thrashing all everything else in here by himself and make him just keep smashing every around here by himself. When this man who was describe is rude and cynical bastard that he is the most disturbing son of bitch who was ruthless and evil for himself.

 When this man who was describe is rude and cynical bastard that he is the most disturbing son of bitch who was ruthless and evil for himself

Colm O'Driscoll.

Colm O'Driscoll is a major character and a secondary antagonist featured in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Colm O'Driscoll was a long-time infamous outlaw operating across the Old West. In his earlier days, he had a loose partnership with Dutch van der Linde, a fellow infamous outlaw. The two would go on to found gangs named after them: the O'Driscoll Boys and the Van der Linde gang respectively.

Their uneasy truce eventually turned into bitter enmity when Dutch killed Colm's brother. In retaliation, Colm murdered a woman called Annabelle, who was Dutch's lover. Ever since these events, Colm's and Dutch's gangs were involved in a blood feud.

From the little in-game dialogue and references to him, he is said to be a very mean, cynical person who does not care about the members of his gang or really anyone else. For example, when he is speaking with Dutch about his brother that he "didn't really like him that much" and yet, still murdered Annabelle in retaliation. According to Kieran, "When he talks to you nicely, it's like the sun is shining and when he's mad at you, it's like the devil is upon you", which ferments his cynical demeanor to even his own gang. He is also shown to have glimpses of intelligence, like when he captures Arthur Morgan, knowing Dutch would come to his rescue, all as a ploy to capture Dutch and turn him in for the reward.

Colm: "DAMNIT!!!!!! I was so close to have him!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make him saw the boys who were scared and nervous about him.

???1: "W-What are we gonna do, boss?" He asked him.

???2: "We can't go out at night like this...that thing will came back here anytime and soon!" He said to him.

Colm: "Tch, whatever it is back there...that thing just took my boys out! Our boys out!!!!" He said to them and told them to get more weapons or anything else around here and then get more weapons.

Until there was a strange figure who was walking toward to the camp of O'Driscoll by himself and he extremely tall person and he wore all black clothes on and wore a hat too...then he was walking toward to the camp by himself.

O'Driscoll 1: "Look....there is someone here." He said to his friend and make the two of them were look at the tall dark figure who was walk through the fog.

O'Driscoll 2: "Hey, mister! This is restricted area! Step away from here!" He said to him and the figure was keep going and until he is close to them.

O'Driscoll 1: "He's not listening." He said.

O'Driscoll 2: "HEY, JACKASS!!!!! I TOLD YOU THIS IS RESTRICTED AREA!!!!!! LEAVE BEFORE I WILL-" He tries to said and then the two of them were look over there...something make them felt their corpse chills and shiver and they saw...the figure's face...the figure's face was horrifying with a terrifying smile and eyes glowing.

O'Driscoll 1: "Holy shit-" He tries to said and they take their weapons out and prepare to shoot but here comes the shriek from the beast roar out

Dracula: "*ROAR*"

To Be Continued.