"I keep wondering how we ever got here... and it terrifies me," she said.

"There's nothing I can do about who I am. If that's not what you want then you should go."

"It's not about who you are damn it, it's about you... Your behavior, your attitude," she said losing her temper.

"What's wrong with me? What else," I said in annoyance.

She placed her hand on her hip and sighed, shaking her head indignantly.

"You're a fool," she said at last picking up her bag and tossing stuff into it.

"I'm a fool for you... the last thing I want is to hurt you or your feelings and my word is my bond to you but I cannot guarantee shit wouldn't happen," I said.

She shook her head. "I don't want to continue this," she said and I watched her.

"What are you saying," I said and felt my chest tighten, it ripped me to pieces to see her so miserable.

"I was worried about you Ryon. I never saw you that way and I may not know the pressure it takes to run a company and your private business but I would like to think you know I'm here and you don't have to push me away when shit gets rough. I would like to think when you said we're in this together you meant it."

"I do mean it, and I love you but when I said leave it alone I want you to hear that too. When I said I wasn't okay but I didn't want to talk... I want you to hear that too. Please I have too many people to fight with and I do not want to come home and fight with you too— I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE ONE OF THEM. So hear me when I talk baby, it's all I ask," I said putting my hand on her face, she closed her eyes, enjoying the contact and I felt it to the tip of my toes.

"Baby, I just want you, and your presence is more than enough."

"I was just worried and I thought you were mad at me and I know what your life is like... I guess I should understand," she said.

”It's all I ask for a little understanding but if you can't I'll understand. I would leave you alone Sibel and you can go on with your life if you want to," I said but I didn't take my hand away. I couldn't bring myself to move away. Sibel stepped back... and I felt my heart sank to my stomach. She was going to leave me.

"You're a bigger idiot than I thought," she said suddenly reaching out and wrapping her arms around me. "I'm not leaving you. I know that your work can be stressful, but it doesn't mean I have to like it, I will always worry about you, Ryon."

She let a soft gasp as I lift her off the floor. "I'm sorry baby," I said.

"Ryon what are you doing?" she asked as I carried her towards the bedroom.

"I'm taking you to bed," I smirked and carefully placed her on the bed and climbed over her. "I love you," I whispered and spread her legs laying between them and resting my head on her chest and she held me there.

"You're my peace Sibel even though you're a very stubborn woman."

She chuckled and glided her fingers through my hair.

The minute her eyes closed, I waited a few minutes to be certain and climbed off her and the bed. I walked into the closet and grabbed a tee shirt, and pulled it on.

I was standing by the window. I stared out through the partly pulled curtains. I looked beyond the horizon and my mind wouldn't stop it's rambling about the event of today.

I can't believe Dad would take a decision like that—and he wasn't going to stop at all it was usually his way until the highway, after all, why shouldn't the world just stop on his command or better still roll over for him but
what was fucking unbelievable was my brother's betrayal of siding with dad when they were fully aware of my involvement with Sibel.