Chapter 14

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

As much as I was frolicking at the mouth for Ryon, I have never been in a relationship, and this was all new to me. Admittedly, I was a little scared of the commitment of a relationship with him and making it work, especially with the type of person he was. It was incredibly hard to believe we are finally together after all this time of assuming what it could have been and with his background I didn't think it would have been but now...now I couldn't imagine my day without the way he makes me feel.

Despite him being a handful, he was an easy man to love.

I sighed at the thought of him silently remembering the way he kissed me and touched me with so much tenderness I didn't know he had in him. I couldn't picture another man stirring all the things he did in me and the way my body immediately reacted to every touch, every ripple, and every curve of his body next to mine.

The way he would trace my skin with the back of his fingers and those eyes gazing back at me like he could drink me in. Those taunt muscles flexed as he held me close and kissed me until my toes curled. Lord, he was as sensual as he was imperfect, and I wanted every minute of it.

"You're never going to finish," Kay shouted, and I snapped open my eyes. Without realizing it, I began to trace along my collarbone as he did the morning after I opened my eyes to him staring at me in his arms.

I blushed embarrassed kay saw me this way. "You seriously need to get laid," she laughed and stretched out the huge bouquet of roses and chocolate.

"For me?"

I smelled the sweet fragrance of the roses and took out the card. "It pays to date rich," she plopped down next to me.

"What?" I turned towards her.

"I counted its one hundred of those roses. You have to admit that isn't normal," she said.

"What's not normal about it," I asked.

"I've never dated a guy that gives that many roses at once."

"Is that a bad thing?" I wanted to know.

"Nope, it's a great thing. Just know the payback has got to be worth it."

"What does that mean?"

"You will find out," she said, getting up, and I rolled my eyes.

"I see," I said even though I didn't see at all.

"Your energy is something I've never experienced, and just the thought of being next to you drives me insane.
Your present energy and vibes are all I need this weekend. Please spend the weekend with me. Love... Your boyfriend.
R. Menture." I read.

"He is so sweet," the butterflies in my stomach went haywire as I read the card over and over again.

"And corny," Kay laughed.

The things he does make me want him badly and am so tempted to jump his bones in a flash but when he holds me in his embrace I only craved the peace I find in his arms although I usually end up settling for intimacy over wild passion like my heart needs I never want to rush things between us because let's be real. There is a baby mother around the corner.

I smell the roses one last time before putting them away and picking up the box of chocolate. I popped one into my mouth.

Moving some papers around a slight yawn escaped me, and I leaned my head back onto the couch, groaning. I was exhausted and had a slight headache. Staying up late was never good for me. Even when studying late, my body would rebel against me the next day when I didn't get enough sleep. But I couldn't resist talking to my boyfriend, and I didn't want to let him go and end the call when we were talking about all the happiness in the world. My heart was just bursting and I stayed on the line even when he begged me to get my rest.