Bachelorette's Party

Los Angeles California
Taehyung POV

I'm here at a cafè trying to calm myself up. I'm so disappointed in what is happening with my career right now.

Five months ago, my boss told me that I'm doing good and possibly be promoted soon. That, I will be handling my own team, and my team could choose the events and projects that we're going to handle and attend to cover.

But up until now, I'm still stuck here in LA doing small cover shoots. And her still obedient apprentice.

I thought she would give me the Paris or Milan Fashion Week projects, but her intrusive father gave it to someone else. He didn't even give me the NYCFW project either.

{Aish! How can I go home now? I wonder what Jennie's been doing? I miss her so much!}

My dream is to become a famous photographer. I was an aspiring one, back then when I got to meet my boss.

I was taking a photo at the park, and I happened to be captivated by her beauty, that I took a picture of her.

When I introduced myself and asked permission if I could post it online, she refused but said she liked my shots and I got potential.

She said her family owned an advertising company and they needed photographers, so she offered me a job instead.

Good paying salary with big opportunities, the downside is, I will be based abroad.

Since I really need a job to save and somehow help Jennie, I grabbed the opportunity even if I would be working far away from her.

But before I leave, I ask Rosè a favor if I could call her for any updates on Jennie's.

She hesitated at first, but when I told her my reasons, she later agreed with me.

Half of the year that I worked abroad, I was still consistent on calling Rosè. Sadly, my work becomes hectic. Soon, my calls became less frequent, and later, I could not make a call anymore.

Not far from the table next to me was a man reading a newspaper and saw what date today.

"July 8, 2***."

I muttered.

{Oh shit! My mind is so occupied, I didn't realize, It's already 4 months that i didn't call Rosè!}

"Aish!" I loudly mumbled while creasing my hair.

Out of my irritations, I forcefully stumped my feet that I almost kicked the chair in front of me.

Because of the sound that I made, other customers looked in my direction, but I didn't care.

{Who cares!}

I really am so frustrated right now.

Bzz bzzz~

I irritatedly fished my phone out of my pocket, when I felt it vibrate and looked who's calling.

As much as I didn't want to answer, I have to.

"Yeah?"

I answered with an irritated tone.

"Where are you?"

Said the one who was calling on the other line.

"Trying to calm myself. What else should I do?"

I sarcastically snorted. I should be more respectful, but I can't, then I heard her say.

"Tell me where you are."

She said in an authoritative voice. I really don't like to be commanded, but I don't know why I found her voice sound sexy when she's serious.

"Aish, fine! I'm in xxx cafè, just a few blocks from there."