The Plan

Lisa POV

As an only child, I always dreamed of having a family of my own. I kind of envied my cousins having a number of siblings. Although, at times, I see them, always bickering, but they still look happy in our family gatherings, and I love watching them.

I said to myself, {Someday, soon, I'm going to have my own and see to it. It's a big one.} Ohh, at least I still have my contingency plan.

"So what's your plan now? Are you planning to hide to Diana forever?" Jisoo unnie ask.

"You know I'm not that kind of person unnie, of course I'll talk to her, she will definitely get mad at me, yes. But since we've been together for years, I know she will understand {Oh, I just hope so.}

"And then?...." Jisoo is still waiting for my next plan.

"I'm planning to have an IVF." I simply said.

"WHAAT?!" With her reaction, I can tell how shocked Jisoo is with the veins trying to escape out of her neck.

"Eherm, I mean, it's not impossible with the technology today, but who's going to conceive it... You??"

Jisoo curiously asks, her left hands holding her waist while the other is pointing at me.

"Of course not unnie! I'm willing to pay for a surrogate mother. My healthy embryo is just waiting to be placed inside her."

I proudly said, then crossing my legs sitting.

"You really did prepare yourself for this, huh? But why not ask Diana instead of hiring one that you didn't even know where she came from?"

{She has a point, tho, but I can't. it's already too much for her.}

"After, what Im going to do to her? It's a big NO, NO! I dont want to bother her anymore, and it is better that I have no connection with the person to carry my child. It's going to be purely business and no string attached. Periodt"

Then suddenly, an idea popped inside my head and added,

"Opps! We never can tell maybe in the future, if this is a success, I might ask her again to carry my next child, ehee! "

With my answers, Jisoo half eyeliddedly looked at me. If she's not my best friend, I would feel she's scrutinizing me. But to my surprised she just smirked and said.

"I'm Jisoo, I'm okay. So when can we start looking for the mother?"

"You mean the surrogate mother." I corrected.

"Whatever, Nalalisa! Talk to me when my Godchild came"

I just facepalmed myself, I really can't win with my unnie.

🐥🐢🐇

---

A/N

How is it, guys? I hope you like the story.

🤔Hmmm... I'm still figuring out what's the title for the next episode/chapter