Battle Showcase !!

Start from the beginning

"Min," says Shaymin.

"This Pokemon challenge is won by Shay congratulations on your first win your rankings are updated at this instant" Rotom informs and flies away.

"Rankings?" asks Shay confused.

Just then a message comes in the Pokedex.

Shay looks at the message.

"Wait I am already a part of the world coronation series. Great and oh my portfolio rank is 103400, total battle 1, the battle won 1 Pokemon's caught Shaymin, Charmander woah everything is mentioned here in detail" Shay confirms.

"All right mankey return you did good mankey" Trent says as he calls back Mankey to his Pokeball.

"Congrats guys, that was clever not letting Mankey close and lifting him up." Trent comments.

"Thank you," Shay responds.

"I am, Trent,"

"I'm Shay and this is my partner Shaymin," Shay introduced himself and Shaymin.

"Isn't that a legendary Pokemon? How did you catch it?"

"Oh, this is part of research helping a professor out. And we are close friends from childhood so"

"Oh, I see?" Trent looks at Shaymin. "Aren't you a cutie?" Trent tickles Shaymin.

"So are you trying to get into Pokemon League as well," asks Trent.

"Yes I am on my way to my first gym battle in Pewter City. What about you?". Shay responds.

"I am also trying for the same, but the Pewter City gym leader is strong I just battled him and lost so I was coming back to do more training and saw you two approaching," Trent informs.

"Oh, do you mean you tried the Pewter City gym already" asks Shay excited.

"Yes, but he is too strong it won't be at all easy to win a badge there."

"Oh yeah, I've heard" and Shay looks at his Pokedex

"So it's a Rock type gym huh, a Steelix and Graveler," Shay says

"Well all the best then the next time I will win and increase my rankings" Trent moving away.

"Oh, I'm not going to loose" Shay responds.

Trent bid goodbye just then he remembered something.

"Oh, Shay one more thing" Trent calls out.

Shay stops and looks at him.

"There is a quest going on on a farm just some miles north on this path. There are a lot of trainers, looking to find a Ditto. I already tried but could not find it. Do check that place out on the way." Trent informs.

"Woah a Ditto cool, could you tell me the exact location please" asks Shay.

"Sure give me your Pokedex"

"There, I have marked the location of the quest on the map,"

"Okay great thanks a lot, Trent see you later" Shay replies and runs off.

"Okay take care" continues on his path towards the Pokemon centre.

"Oh great a Ditto, will be awesome," and increases his speed along the designated path.

Meanwhile, Ava was cooking food.

"So Squirtle did you like it" asks Ava. "Squirtle" replies Squirtle happily. Ava smiles.

"Now it's not long before we reach Pewter City now"

Ava looks at the Pokedex.

"Oh, this year's Pokemon showcase is starting from Pewter City. How wonderful let's go and see it together okay?".