Battle For The Morphing Grid The Final Battle

Start from the beginning

🐺🐺𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🐺🐺

After i heard what he said i was shocked and i was slightly sad for Drakon but the other side i couldn't forgive what he did to the other rangers, i looked back at Drakon with a willful determination on my face as i spoke to him.

Andrew: Im sorry for what you had to go through but that was another verson of me, this verson that is standing in front of you will not let that happen..... Even though we haven't known eachother very long in my timeline and universe, i swear to you right now that i will do everyting in my power to help you and never give up hope that one day we can be allies.... But this verson of you i cannot forgive you for what you did....

I said as i put on my helmet and drew my blades readying my fighting stance as Drakon smiled then he chuckled to himself as he spoke.

Drakon: You sound just like the Andrew i knew..... But in a way i believe you.... It must be in your eyes.... But enough!! Let's end this!!!

After he said that he put on his helmet and pulled out his sword and got in his fighting stance, we stood there for a minute to see who would go first. It ended with Drakon making the first move as he ran at me and went to make a downward slash at me but i parried it and sidestepped and slashed his left side which earned a howl from Drakon he swiftly turned and returned the slash that went to my right hip and i let out a painful growl but we continued to fight.

After a solid hour of fighting we both were panting heavily and our armor was badly damaged my helmet was cracked and you could see my left eye and his was completely destroyed, we went for another slash at each other but he missed his and i made mine land on his left thigh which made us both separate we almost fell to our knees from how weak we were as i spoke.

Andrew: *pant*  One of us *pants* Has to fall *pants* Has to fall....

I straighten myself up and the visions of my family mostly my future childern popped into my mind and i knew right then and there and a power in me that i never knew i had came forth i screamed to the sky as a light blue aura surrounded me and almost destroyed the entire throne room.

🐺🐺𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅🐺🐺

Back on the battlefield the war continued until a huge electric blue power surge came through the battlefield but out of all the other rangers four rangers stopped and took off there helmets.

When they did Andrea,Jace,Emily, and Travis felt that energy surge go through them and their eyes glowed electric blue as they smiled then went up to each other as they spoke.

Andrea: Dad finally did it!!

Travis: Yeah he did!!

Jace: He has surpased us all!!

Emily: And he finally unlocked part of his true power!!!

They all hugged as they watched Drakon's fortress started to crumble to the ground.

🐺🐺𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🐺🐺

After that power surge i regained my composer and looked around to see that the throne room was completely destroyed i looked around as i walked over to the now destroyed throne to see Rita's mirror. I picked it up and looked at my eyes to see that they were now electric blue.

I heard rubble being moved so i swiftly turned around to see Drakon push off some boulders, i limped up to him as the fortress continued to crumble, when i made it to him i crouched down to see he was impaled with an iron rod the size of a 2x4, i went to pull it out but he stopped me and said.