Battle For The Morphing Grid Part one

🐺🐺 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒘'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 🐺🐺

Me and Doggie stood in front of all the Rangers from the future, past, present, and other dimensions as Doggie spoke to all of them.

Doggie: Rangers! i know we all lost alot to Drakon and his army..... But today we take the fight to him.... And with me is a close friend, father, son, and the other half that made SPD what it is today..... The White Dire Wolf Ranger!! Andrew Wolfe!!

After he said that he motioned for me to step forward and speak which i did.

Andrew: This is all new to me.... I just got my memories a few minutes ago.... So bare with me...

They all chuckled at me as i composed myself as i continued.

Andrew: I know i had to be hard for all of you to watch people close to you die in worse ways imaginable, but i promise to all of you that we will come out of this in one piece and i will take Drakon down.... Rangers! Will you follow me into battle and take the war to Drakon's front door and prove to him that we got more fight in us than he thinks?!?

They all roared yes at me as they morphed into their ranger forms and saluted me. I looked to Doggie to see him in his Ranger form as he spoke to me.

Doggie: They are waiting for you to morph to, to be honest it always hyped me up...

I smiled at him and chuckled as  i brought up my morpher and said.

Andrew: WITH THE POWER OF THE DIRE WOLF!!!....

( Imagine the dino thunder morphing scene but with the Dire Wolf Ranger)

When i finally morphed and landed on my knees i spoke.

Andrew: WITH THE POWER AND COURAGE OF THE MIGHTY DIRE WOLF.....  WHITE DIRE WOLF RANGER READY!,

When i did that they all cheered and looked in awe at my ranger form.

I looked at my gloves then i went over to a window and looked at my Ranger form

I looked at my gloves then i went over to a window and looked at my Ranger form. And i was astonished as Doggie came over to me and spoke.

Doggie: This is your Ranger form in the future when we made SPD.... But it isn't your final form trust me...

He said with a chuckle as we all ran out to the battle field to take on Drakon's army. We were split into teams i was leader of my team that consisted of Kimberly, Tori, and our kids.

As we fought through the endless hordes of ranger copies and those monster looking things we all began to tire and they were still coming. After i took down 4 copies i looked over to see Kimberly and Tori taking on some of those monsters then i looked over to see Travis and Emily fighting with ease. Their team work was perfect as they took down multiple copies and monsters. Then i looked over to Jace and Andrea and they fought just like me which makes me think that i taught them how to fight. As i thought about that i felt a sense of pride and love for all my kids, then after i thought that i got hit with a blast that threw me into a building and it collapsed on top of me. I heard screams from my kids, Kim and Tori, and i thought about not being there for them and that made me angry. I felt a power surge through me and with a mighty wolf howl i pushed the fallen building but when i pushed it off it shattered into a million pieces.