From The Past To The Present

[ Andrew's POV ]

As I woke up this morning I about forgot that me and mom moved to angel grove for some unknown reason I have no idea why I thought everything was fine i asked Uncle Mau and mom why we had to move but they said the same thing.

Uncle Mau/Mom: You are 6 years old your to young to know right now maybe when your older.

I was mad and besides I'm turning 7 in a couple months why are they hiding things from me. I guess it's for my own good right?

I got up out of bed brushed my teeth pit on some clothes cause today me and mom are going to the grand opening to Ernie's Juice bar and community center mom said it was the best way to meet the people of the town and also make friends.

As I made my way down stairs I can hear mom on the phone with uncle Mau she had him on speaker cause she was cooking, so I stopped at the base of that stairs and listened to what they were talking about.

Uncle Mau: Has he shown any signs of you know what since you left?.

What were they talking about I thought while I continued listen.

Mom: No not since the incident with RJ, but you know he didn't mean to hurt his cousin.

Uncle Mau: I know Catherine I hated that I had to do what I did hopefully it will awaken when he's ready this time.

Mom: I agree Uncle Mau and I stand by what you did and I know Thomas would've agreed with what you did.

As they were talking I got this weird feeling that I always had since I was old enough to remember it's like their is something else besides me in me if that makes since, anyways as they were talking I was wondering why they mentioned my Dad's name , I was only 1 year old when he died so I don't really remember him.

I made my self known as I came in the room

Andrew: Hey mom! Who are you talking to?

Mom: Just Uncle Mau

Uncle Mau: He there my little wolf how do you like Angel Grove.

I frowned a little and said.

Andrew: It's ok but I miss Ocean Bluff.

Uncle Mau: I know you do my little wolf but it's for the best and besides you have the opportunity to have new friends besides the students here at the Py Shwa school.

Andrew:(Whining) Yeah but I miss them.

Uncle Mau: I know you do my little wolf maybe when your older you can come back.

Mom: That would be possible maybe after he graduates high school.

When she said that I was both happy and sad that I had to wait that long but I have to take what I can get.

Mom: Listen Uncle Mau I'm gonna have to let you go so we can eat cause we are going to the grand opening to Ernie's Juice bar and community center.

Uncle Mau: Ok my Dove I'll talk to you later I love you both good bye.

Mom/Andrew: Bye/Goodbye Uncle Mau.

After mom hung up she told me to sit at the counter while she served our food, she pit it in front of me she made my favorite bacon eggs and french toast with a passion fruit juice.

As we got done eating we left the house got in the car and made our way to the center. As we drove I was looking out the window as we pasted the houses in our suburban neighborhood as we past one of the houses 3 down from us I saw Billy in his garage working on something, I met Billy when we first got her I was exploring the neighborhood when I heard a loud boom my instincts kicked in and I ran toward were the sound came from and I saw smoke coming from the garage as I approached it I heard coughing then I saw a small skinny boy with glasses and his hair standing up on ends, I asked him.