Contemplation For Andrew

[ Andrew's POV ]
{ 1 Week Later }

After my lovely conversation with Goldar I started to think, could I change my grandmother and have her be on the side of good?

But on the other hand she has been corrupted by the lust for power and that's a hard thing to get rid of.

Right now I'm in my basement, I made it into a makeshift gym so I could work out when Erine's isn't open, I'm shadow fighting practicing my karate with just my GI bottoms I had to take my GI top off cause it was drenched in sweat cause I've been at it for about 3 hours since I got home, mom was worried about me cause I hardly spoke since my chat with Goldar, I just don't want her to worry more than what she already does, I'm brought out of my thoughts by hearing footsteps coming down the stairs I turned expecting to see my mom but low and behold it was Kimberly, she looked so beautiful in her pink yoga pants and tank top.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts before they got dirty and I asked her.

Andrew: Kim? What's up, is everything ok?

She looks at me with a sad smile with a hint of concern and worry then said while she came fully into the basement and stood in front of me.

Kimberly: I would never lie to you so I'm going to be honest, honestly me and the gang is worried about you, we haven't talked or hung out all week what's wrong.

I go to get the towel off of my weight bench and wipe my face when I look back at Kim I can see she's looking at my abs and pecks I just smirk at her and she is brought out of it she blushes as she turns her head to make me think she's not but I know she is.

I walk up to her and take my hand and grab her chin to make her look at me in the eye, she was red as a beet but I looked over it then said with a warm smile.

Andrew: I'm ok Kim, really I am you and the gang doesn't need to worry.

I said then made my way to take a drink of my water as she followed me while saying.

Kimberly: We saw you Andrew.

I stopped and turned to her with a confused face then said.

Andrew: What do you mean you all saw me?

Kim looked at me and was hesitant to tell me so I said with a genuine smile.

Andrew: What do you mean Kim, what are you talking about.

After I said that Zen-Dar spoke to me.

Zen-Dar:( I think they saw us talking to Goldar at the empty lot that we saw them for who they are.)

I knew he was right so I told him.

Andrew: ( That would make since, well it's time to clear the air.)

After I told Zen-Dar that he gave me a rough uh-huh, before Kimberly could tell me I opened up about what happened.

Andrew: Oh you mean what happened outside the empty lot?

She shook her head then said.

Kimberly: We saw you with Goldar and we heard what you two talked about, and I was there when Rita and Goldar first contacted you.

I let that sink in, so she knows that Rita is my Grandmother and part of my Grandfather is inside me connected to my animal beast, well now I have to be honest.

Andrew: Oh that, well maybe I should ask you and the gang why was you all there?

She was speachless along with a confused face, so I sighed then made my way over to put my hoodie on when I put it on I looked at Kim I could tell she was upset that I put it on, I sat down and motioned for her to join me on the couch which she did.