29.

Sebastian's POV (before confrence room)

I was on the road heading back to the hotel they were staying at.

All I thought was about Jessie's and I's messages. I was tired of just reading the same two messages so I scrolled down to our old messages.

( play Hold on we're going home / Drake )

When everything was normal. By normal I meant by everything being happy. Us . Having a great thing, talking for hours with out getting tired of one another of us just starting as a fake relationship and ending up being a real one until I messed things up.

I know Jessie well enough to know she'll try to avoid me and of course if i were her i'd avoid me too.

Crawford let me know that her & Sam went out so I was good for a few hours until the meeting.

I tried planning my week but I just knew it wasn't going to go well; I should just make up with Jessie.

Before I left my friend Beth adviced me to let her have some space and let her come to me but I doubt that will work.

It's just hard for me to keep going through this. I need someone by my side. Someone that will help me out and make me be strong enough so I wouldn't break down infront of others.

I need Beth.

That's it! I could just ask Paul if that's alright with him. I mean another girl wouldn't hurt would it?