15.

Sebastian's POV

Today, I had a suprize for Jessie. So far we've been getting along great and I love the whole idea.

Since Sam has a girlfriend, Jessie and him never hang out anymore which i feel bad for. I'm planning a double date. I know Jessie & me are just dating because of a contract but i've gotten strong feelings for her and I don't want to let her go. Sooner or later i will have the courage to finally ask her out.

Me: Hey Sam are you busy later?

Sam: No why?

Me: I was trying to see if you want to have a double date? You & your girlfriend with Jessie and me?

Sam: dude that sounds great! Where should we meet up?

Me: just meet me by the movie theaters and after we'll decide where to eat

And with that I put my phone away. Now i have to decide how to tell Jessie about this with her not knowing the whole suprize.

"Sebastian let's go get breakfast?" Jessie asked.

"Where at?"

"There's a Taco bell by here? Let's try their new breakfast food" Jessie said changing.

"Uh, Jessie why are you changing infront of me? I mean i don't mind but it's weird?" I asked in confusion.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before Seb" she smirked at me.

-

After we finally arrived at Taco bell we ordered our food and decided to stay and eat there instead of eating it over there.

"How's your food?" I asked Jessie

"It's good! Never thought'd it be this good" she said with a mouthful

"Let's go to the movies later?" Way to ease into the question Sebastian.

"What movie?"

"Fast & furious 7? It looks great & it just came out" I said way to excited.

She started laughing at my excitement and agreeed to our date.

I went to my hotel room since they had to fix our tour bus. I decided to dress up nicely today. I fixed my hair and putting some tanned color jeans. And put a light blue button up shirt on.

I texted Sam to make sure he'd dress up nicely as well.

I know it's just the movies but I want this to be as special as it can be, for her.

-

We arrived at the movies and luckily I had already bought the tickets earlier since the line was so long.

"Do you want popcorn or something else?" I asked her. Gosh, she looked great.

Jessie's POV

"Can we get a bucket of popcorn & a soda?" I turned around making sure with Sebastian.

He was smilling as always. After a few seconds he nodded in agreeing with me.

"What type of soda miss?" The young guy asked.

"Dr. Pepper. It's her favorite" Sebastian said cutting me off.

The guy handed us our stuff and as we were walking I see Sam & His girlfriend walking towards us.

"Jessie!" I heard Sam shout like a girl which made me laugh.

"Hey, Sam. What are you doing here?" I asked confused.