9.

When i turned around to see who it was, it was Kian. Wtf is he doing here? He's not even on the tour! Did he come to see Sam? Probably.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know someone was up here ..." he says walking backwards slowly.

"It's fine i was just thinking. You can stay here it won't bother me." I said wipping away the tears.

He walks towards me and sits next to me. He stares at me for awhile.

"Are you ok?" He started hugging me and rubbing my back.

"Just so much stress & pressure" i cried even more.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Well... we're strangers. Actually kinda. I see your videos but you don't know me." I say.

"Actually, i do. Sam's told me alot about you." He said smilling.

I wipe away my tears. "He has?"

"Yes, all good things!" He rubbed my back even more.

-

Kian & I decided to go to Subway to get to know each other. I ended up telling him everything that has happend ever since the whole tour thing.

"What do you think i should do?" I ask.

"It's not up to me but i will give you advice..."

"That'd be even better" i smile a little.

"Who do you see yourself with in the future? Or do you think you can change Sebastian?" He said.

"I see myself with both. I see myself changing Sebastian's attitude."

I took a deep breath and continued.
"I - I just . It's so hard so much mixed emotions ..." i finished.

"Try it out with Sebastian. Sam is going out of time for awhile. I think for two or three cities. You should try and get to know Sebastian better." I took his advice and hugged him.

After awhile we left towards the tour bus and kian decided to ask Paul if we can get Hotel rooms again and he agreed to it. But of course, he said i'd sleep with Sebastian and Sam & Kian would share a room.

A / N : Little chapter i'm sorry, i've been busy with softball and other things which shouldn't be an excuse. I'll update twice next time!