Entry 8

A/N: This entry is based on the episode "TRASH FRIENDS" on SMG4's channel. Go check it out! Also again, sorry for the wait. I've been dealing with writer's block, school, and other various matters. Once I graduate I'll try to get back on track completely. We'll see.

Link to episode: https://youtu.be/Lo6t1jxW9Qc?si=WHfmCBzMv_d0sfPX

Dear diary,

This is the worst day of my life. I was already having a rough time because my cafe was losing a lot of business. It's been several days since any actual customers walked through that door and it's driving me crazy. I don't know what I was doing wrong, but clearly I wasn't doing something right. As I was trying to figure out how to save my business SMG4 burst through the door, wailing like a banshee. It scared the crap out of me. Then he started crying to me about how he lost his Michael Jordan endorsement, practically begging me to help him find it. I still wonder why he came to ME of all people. Whatever. He's a weirdo. At first I didn't want to help him because it's his problem. Not mine. But after he mentioned getting popular, I got the idea to tag along, and take the endorsement for myself to get my cafe more customers. Mario happened to overhear us and tagged along literally only because I mentioned spaghetti. Fatass. We eventually get to the dump to look for the stupid USB. And Mario ate the damn thing because it was on a plate of spaghetti. Again, fatass. Then he ran away like an idiot. It took HOURS for us to find him. And when we did, SMG4 and I started fighting for the USB. I don't know what came over when I snapped and basically told him "Hey, I lied. My cafe is actually doing shit", but apparently that made him feel bad. Normally I wouldn't accept his pity, but this felt different. I guess it was nice to have someone genuinely care about something important to me. Then we get back to the cafe and I find out a few moments too late that it was an endorsement video from a snail called Mikel Jorden. Because of that my cafe got infested with snails and I had to shut it down. I almost had a breakdown because of that, but I managed to tough it out with just being pissed. Screw you, SMG4. This is all your fault. But it's whatever I guess. I'll figure it out. I always bounce back.