Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Well, you are beautiful.~" He said to her.

Mary: "Well, you are too handsome beautiful man.~" She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were lean their kisses again and until few moments later that (Y/N) saw Dutch, Micah, and Arthur were talking to each others about something else for what their own plans. When (Y/N) was sat there and then he use his own super hear from the werewolf's power and he start to listen the plan of these three were doing over there by themselves.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...I wonder who is Colm O'Driscoll really is.*" He thought himself and make him just really need to know who is this guy...but that man was brutal and also mindless as hell and (Y/N) will do whatever he really takes to send this motherfucker down on the ground.

Mary: "(Y/N), what's wrong?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was look back at Mary-Beth who is confuse about what happened and what's with (Y/N) acting up right now.

(Y/N): "Don't worry...I had something in my mind but I just thought in my head...anyway I should take some rest from now on." He said to her and make her nod her head then (Y/N) was close his eyes and get some sleep right away.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

After the sun is finally down and let the night going up and then something goes wrong and this is why the night is an important for (Y/N) that he will be change...he is going to change into something different dark nature supernatural.

When (Y/N) was wake up and he look at the time and he know this is going to be dark right now and make (Y/N) look outside and seen the night just getting begun and make him was look at the night is on.

(Y/N): "*The night and the full moon is here....I need to get out of the bed right now.*" He thought himself and make him was slowly got up from the bed and he start to look over there and he saw Beth is lying on the bed and he saw her smile.

(Y/N): "*I'm sorry, Beth....this is for your own safety...I need to move up right now.*" He thought himself and he was stepped out of there and make him begin to run toward to the forest with woods by himself and then he just keep running fast as he could. But he didn't notice there was Sadie who stare at (Y/N) and she surprise to seen (Y/N) who got out of there and make her curious and she is stare at (Y/N) going out to somewhere else by himself.

After he was made out of the camp and he was running to up there and then he was kneel down on the ground and breath out and he look up at the sky and he saw the full moo rise.

(Y/N): "Maybe...until the full moon to make me rise up." He said to himself and then (Y/N) was felt this is it...this is the transformation for what he is going to turn into the werewolf and yes...this is the moment for what (Y/N) might become a werewolf.

this is the moment for what (Y/N) might become a werewolf