NEW BEGINNING

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_______________________________

A lot happened these past few days. Kouji officially becomes their own, Engagement, Surpassing First Base, etc. Leading them to finally start their new beginning.

"Daddy..."

Akaashi, who was busy washing the dishes in the kitchen looked at Kouji who was currently waking up his father who fell asleep on the sofa.

"Daddy..." Kouji called again.

Akaashi saw how Kouji pouted as he woke Bokuto up with gentle tapping which almost made Akaashi laugh out loud.

You're not gonna wake your father like that.

Bokuto promised Kouji that they would go out today but look at him passed out on the sofa with no sign of waking up.

Kouji sighed and finally looked at Akaashi for help. Akaashi smiled and that's when he finally stepped in.

He turned the water off and wiped his hand before walking towards them. Akaashi stood next to Kouji and stared at his fiancè's face up close.

"Koutarou."

No response.

After not responding. Akaashi grinned and looked at Kouji as he gave him an okay sign. A sign to fully disturb his father's sleep by doing all means to wake him up.

Kouji smiled widely as he inhaled a deep breath before letting it all out with a scream. "DAAAAAAAAAA-DDYYYYYYYYY!"

Koutarou's eyes immediately went wide open and sit up shocked and alarmed. "W-wha- what is it?!!!" he said not knowing what to do.

Akaashi and Kouji laughed as they looked at Koutarou's stupid face. Kouji pinched his father's cheeks and then he complained to his face.

"I thought were going out today Daddy?" Kouji asked, "I was very excited you know."

"Owh! I'm swowyyy!"

Akaashi chuckled, "Can I come along?" he asked after thinking that he did not have anything to do after he was done washing the dishes.

"YES!" father and son said.

While finishing the dishes, Akaashi told Koutarou and Kouji to get ready. He told them to pack things that they might need outside like an umbrella in case there's rain.

After preparing, they excitedly went out of the house as if this was their first time going out. It's the truth though.

A lot happened these days and this is their first time having fun in peace and spending time outside together.

Koutarou, Akaashi, and Kouji are in Ueno Zoo which is located in Tokyo. It's the closest zoo to their place so they decided to go there when they learned that Kouji had never been to the Zoo.

"DADDY LOOK AT THE PANDAAAS!" Kouji said while pointing at the Pandas in full of excitement.

"They look so fluffy." Akaashi said

"Uwaah! This is somewhat refreshing, the last time I went to the zoo was when I was in a school field trip with Kii-neechan." Bokuto said.

Akaashi smiled, "Was it fun?"

Bokuto nodded, "Yeah." he said and held Akaashi's hand while looking at Kouji.

Akaashi blushed and looked around to see if people were looking at them, but good thing they were busy looking at the animals.

"It would be nice if Kou could see it too." Akaashi mumbled while looking at the animals.

Kouji heard him and smiled, "Don't worry Mommy, what I see is what Kou-niichan sees too!" he said.