GIFT

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
________________________________

"shii..."

"Kasshiii..."

"Akaashiii! Wake up!"

Akaashi slowly opened his eyes and carefully got up from lying down as he looked at the person beside him– still half asleep.

"Hmm?"

Akaashi's vision is blurred due to being half asleep, but he can sense the emotion coming from the tone of the person next to him as he speaks.

It sounds... urgent?

"Oh my God! Look!" Koutarou said as he pointed to the person who's sleeping in between them.

Akaashi did what he was told and looked in the direction of where Koutarou was pointing at. Still half asleep.

"Kou-ji?" Akaashi asked and looked at Koutarou confused. Thinking about what's so urgent about their son sleeping in between them when he had always...

-done.... that...

Akaashi's eyes widened as he double-checked if he was seeing right. They both looked at each other shocked as they ran downstairs and towards the living room.

As they entered, they were startled when a loud sound went off and a sudden confetti started appearing right before their eyes.

They were frozen to where they were standing and the only thing they could do was to look down to see Kou-ji -who followed them- holding both of their hands and smiling happily.

Koutarou's gaze traveled upwards and saw his family and Akaashi's family gathered around wearing party hats and holding a party pooper which is an explosive confetti.

"W-wha...t" Koutarou said, nearly speechless.

Kou-ji pulled Akaashi towards the crowd while Koutarou was still frozen. He then whispered something to him and then he counted 1 to 3.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

They all said, loud and clear. All Koutarou could do was release a happy laugh as he became speechless and didn't know how to react.

Miyuki and Kiri stepped forward with Kouji as they gave Koutarou a frame. Akaashi walked towards him and also looked at the frame which resulted in both of them having the same reaction.

Their eyes both widened and their faces lightened up with pure joy. "WE WIN KOUJI'S CASE?!" they both shouted in shock.

They quickly ran towards Kouji and hugged him with the warmest and tightest hug that they had ever given him.

It's been a week since they had seen Kouji. Ever since their parents— Mitsuki and Miyuki, along with the Coach— processed Kouji's adoption, they had never seen or had any talk with him.

The court ordered to separate Kouji from us and from the family as they process the case. The court said it was to see if what Bokutos' was saying was true and to see if they were not manipulating the child.

A complaint was filed by a concerned citizen— in this case, the Bokutos— to investigate and save the children from the orphanage, where Kouji came from.

It took almost a week to process the adoption because they needed Kouji for another case in connection with the orphanage. As of now, the detectives and police are investigating and are finding ways for them to arrest the person who manages the orphanage, as they can't arrest him merely on Kou-ji's words and a complaint.

The Bokutos were also almost charged with kidnapping the child for not surrendering the Kouji much earlier to the authorities, but they were given a chance and were given a pardon by the judges.