WIFE AND HUBBY

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
__________________________________

A week has passed but the coach still haven't given Bokuto and Akaashi any update or information about where Kouji came from.

And in those 7 days...

Bokuto, Akaashi and Kouji only grew much closer to one another – they're like inseparable.

"Kou-chan~ look what we have." Konoha said.

He excitedly showed Kouji a mini fukurodani jersey that has a number 9 printed on the shirt.

Number 9 is a combination of Bokuto and Akaashi's jersey number – which is number 5 and 4.

(Funfact: Team captain's jersey number is usually number 1, like Oikawa and Daichi and Kuroo. But for some reason (reason never stated in manga) Bokuto choose the number 4 which is next to Akaashi's jersey number which is 5)

"It's all thanks to us!" One of the club managers said proudly. It was Shirofuku Yukie while the other manager was Suzumeda Kaori.

The boys helped Kouji change into a custom made Jersey, while one of the Managers refilled the team's water bottles.

"KYAAAA!" Yukie screamed happily after she saw Kouji wearing the jersey.

"Akaaashee your baby is soooo freakin' adorable!" she said and squeezed Kouji tightly.

Kouji excitedly went towards Akaashi and showed off his jersey, "Papa! Daddy! Look!" he said.

"It looks good on you." Akaashi said.

Bokuto chucked and lifted Kouji up, "Heeeey Heyy Heeey!! You look awesome little buddy!!" he said and carried Kouji on his shoulder.

"B-Bokuto-san, please be careful." Akaashi said in horror. Afraid that his 'son' Kouji might fall down.

Bokuto laughed while Akaashi worried for their child's safety. He put Kouji down and also wore his own Jersey then also show it off to Akaashi.

"Look Agaashee aren't we awesome?!" Bokuto said as he and Kouji both made a pose in front of Akaashi.

Akaashi couldn't help but chuckle because of Bokuto and Kouji's ridiculous pose, "Yeah you both are." he said to them.

Bokuto and Kouji looked at each other and giggled. They both turned their heads to Akaashi and ran towards him.

"W-wha-"

Before Akaashi could even move, the Father and Son already captured him and squashed him.

They all fell on the ground while forcing Akaashi to also wear his own jersey and then laughed at their own ridiculousness.

"Are you okay?" Bokuto asked

"Yeah." Akaashi answered and smiled at him.

While the three owls were having their own world, the rest of the owls were just staring and watching them, admiring the scenery and the warmth they shared with one another.

——

"Akaaasheee."

"Papaaaa."

Both Bokuto and Kouji whined while their heads were resting on the table.

"Fooood." Bokuto and Kouji said in unison.

"Be patient." Akaashi said but both of them still continued to whine.

"Akaasheeeeeee."

"Papaaaaaa."

Akaashi looked at them in annoyance. "Whaaat?" he asked while glaring at them.