KONOHA WON

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
__________________________________

"What's wrong with captain?" Konoha asked when he arrived at the locker and saw Bokuto sitting at the edge of the room looking all saddy mushroom.

The Emo Mode.

Akaashi shrugged his shoulder and take off his shirt. Konoha's eyes automatically landed on Akaashi's slim body.

Akaashi.... sure is pretty.

Konoha immediately looked away when he sensed Bokuto's stares stabbing him from across the room.

It's not like I choose to look at him! Akaashi's body just happened to be right infront of me!

Though Konoha didn't exactly saw Bokuto's stares but he really felt how dark and deadly it was.

Damn, that was one of a hella glare.

Konoha isn't the type of person who get scared easily - except for ghost ofcourse - but there's something in Bokuto's glare that makes him shivered in fear.

Those bright golden yellow eyes that turned dark and lifeless.... the eyes that can look at you like you can easily be erased in this world.

That kind of stare...

Konoha silently wished that another team member would enter the locker room. For the first time in his life, he regretted going early to practice.

There's only three of them in the Locker Room. Bokuto, Akaashi and Him.

No one else.

"Hurry up and change, Bokuto-san." Akaashi said after changing. He closed his locker and walked towards to where Bokuto was.

"Don't wanna... 'em not in the mood." Bokuto whined and looked up.

Bokuto secretly smiled when he saw Akaashi not getting angry or frustrated at him.

Akaashi's the only one who can tolerate this side of him. Everyone – even his parents and sisters – chose to left him to make himself 'calm down'

They all leave, until this side of him fades and his mood changes back to normal.

"Why? Are you not feeling well?" Akaashi asked and slightly bend down to touch Bokuto's forehead.

"Good. You're not sick." Akaashi said when he felt that Bokuto's temperature is normal.

Akaashi hold Bokuto's hand and pulled him up to stand, "Go change, then I'll toss to you." he said and pushed Bokuto towards his locker.

When Akaashi saw that Bokuto didn't move an inch, he decided to use one of his emergency card.

"Do you not want to spike my toss? Is it because I did bad last game?" Akaashi asked while looking at the floor.

Akaashi sneakily snatch a glance from Bokuto and smiled when he saw him panic.

"Of course not! You did awesome as always on our last game! Hang on, I'll go change. I'll spike your toss, 'kaashee!" Bokuto said and opened his locker to change his clothes.

Bokuto weakness #123: He doesn't like it when I feel insecure about my tosses. He will surely do something to not make me feel insecured.

Meanwhile, Konoha walked towards Akaashi and whispered, "You're scary." making Akaashi chuckled because of what Konoha said.

Akaashi sat on the ground to play with his phone but one of his eyebrow raised when he saw that the phone's wallpaper is his sleeping face.

This isn't my phone...