WHERE IT ALL STARTED

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors.
_________________________________

The Fukurodani's volleyball team members stopped their loud bickering when Akaashi arrived at the gym with a child holding his hand and standing right beside him.

Akaashi Keiji, the vice-captain and the setter of Fukurodani's volleyball team.

The child looks like he's around 5 to 6 years old. He is looking around the court and was holding Akaashi's hand anxiously as if he's afraid to get lost.

"Whose child is this?" asked by the fukurodani's team libero, a third-year student, Komi Haruki.

"Is he your sibling or something?" Konoha Akinori asked. He is also a third-year student and a wing spiker on their team.

Akaashi shook his head. "This kid just suddenly grabbed onto me, calling me Mommy, and decided to follow me." he answered.

"I don't know what to do..." Akaashi added while looking at the kid beside him.

Konoha leveled the kid's height and smiled at him, "Hii, what's your name?" he asked but the kid didn't respond.

The kid stepped backward — away from Konoha – and hid behind Akaashi's legs.

Konoha assumed that the kid was just shy, or couldn't speak yet, or maybe the kid was just scared of him that's why he didn't respond.

Konoha didn't force the child to talk. He stand up and looked at Akaashi, "Maybe we should keep him here for now and then tell the coach about what we should do later."

Komi smirked, "You sound so mature~" he teased and quickly ran away before Konoha could kick him.

"Speaking of maturity, our matured team captain is now heading this way." said by Surukui Yamato, also a third-year student.

The players inside the gym let out a chuckle when they heard the word 'matured' because in reality 'maturity' doesn't really suit their captain well.

"Hey Heyy Hey!!!" Bokuto greeted in such an energetic voice as he was entering the gymnasium.

Bokuto Koutarou — Fukurodani's Volleyball Team Captain and the Ace. He's a third-year student like Komi, Konoha, and Yamato.

"Hello captain!"

"Morning Bokuto-san."

"Good Morning."

Konoha saw how Bokuto's eyes scanned the gym as if he was searching for someone. The captain's stares then landed on a person who was busy looking after an unknown child.

"Morning 'kaasheee!" Bokuto said, smiling brightly.

The buffy owl — Bokuto, walked towards the vice-captain, Akaashi to talk to him. However, he stopped when he noticed an unknown kid hiding behind the vice-captain.

He has never seen this child before...

Who is this?

Konoha grinned when something crossed his mind. He quickly walked towards Bokuto and placed his hand on top of his shoulder.

"Yo buddy! Look! It's your Daddy." Konoha said to the child, making Akaashi and Bokuto look at him confused.

The whole team started chuckling because of what Konoha said, but Bokuto and Akaashi remained wearing the same confused expression.

"Daddy?" Bokuto asked in full confusion.

Bokuto then looked down when he felt someone pull his shirt. It was the kid. He was pulling Bokuto's shirt and lifting his tiny hands upwards.