TALK

A/N: This story contains a lot of wrong grammar, wrong spelling, profanity, and errors
_________________________________

Moments the night before Bokuto went into Kiri's room for a guitar lesson...

"Are you sure you're ready to tell Akaashi? You don't have to if you don't want to... I'm sure Akaashi feels the same." Koutarou said as he sat next to Kouji on the bed.

They both decided to go to the room first and wait for Akaashi to finish what he was doing downstairs so Koutarou took this chance to talk to Kouji.

"It's fine Dad..." Kouji replied.

A moment later, Akaashi finally entered the room with a glass of milk and cookies. He put it on the side table and then sat next to Kouji.

"Hey..." Akaashi called and rubbed Kouji's back, "I noticed you didn't finish your food earlier so I brought you a snack." he said softly.

Kouji smiled, "Thank you."

Koutarou looked at Akaashi, "He said he's ready."

Akaashi nodded and looked at Kouji, "Remember Your dad and I will believe whatever it is you're going to tell us. I want to let you know that you can be honest with us." he said.

Kouji looked down, "Is there... is there a way where you can adopt us?"

Us? Who's us?

"Us..." Kouji repeated and stood up. He then turned around and faced both Akaashi and Koutarou. "Me and Kouji."

Koutarou looked at him confused. What the hell is he talking about? Kouji and Kuji? What??? "I'm sorry... Daddy is stupid. Can you explain?" he said in full confusion.

"You have... multiple personality disorder?" Akaashi asked.

Kouji shrugged, "We are not diagnosed by a professional so I'm not sure. But considering that I exist... then it must be true." he replied.

Akaashi then looked at Koutarou and explained, "It means it's not just Kouji. There is..." he paused and looked at Kouji.

Kouji raised two fingers and then Akaashi nodded. "There are two Koujis inside Kouji." Akaashi continued.

Koutarou's eyes widened, "What...?" he said surprised.

"Can you... tell us where you guys came from?" Akaashi asked.

Kouji gave him a small nod, "We are from the xxx adoption center. We escape from there because of bad treatment..." he said in a quiet voice.

Koutarou pitied his son, "Is it bad-bad?"

Kouji shut his own eyes and hugged himself as he slowly started shaking in fear, "Those... those bastards... they're monsters..." he said.

Akaashi quickly stood up and came near him. He could feel Kouji shaking so hard as he hugged him for comfort, "W-who? What happened?" he asked.

"The elders..." Kouji paused as he shut his eyes closed. "They beat us... they raped those girls... they won't let them be adopted because they said it will be a waste..." Kouji then started crying.

"They won't give us food... T-they..."

The cold room fused with what Akaashi and Koutarou was feeling. They are both frozen, shocked, and other unexplainable emotion arises after hearing what their son had experienced.

What an awful experience! They can't believe it! How come those places exist?! Especially when it's supposed to help children in need?!

Akaashi looked at Koutarou who was just as shocked as he was. Their eyes are both widening and there's a small gasp that escaped from their mouths.