He stopped, froze a little and his eyes clouded with confusion. Jimin notice too and he glare at me. V Hyung is having a hard time and for sure, Jimin accusing me with his eyes as if I was the caused of this.

"Taehyung-ah, what's wrong?"

He take a deep breath before sitting, he shoulders look tensed, and his eyes is now showing the obvious sadness.

"Please, that no matter what happened, keep this secret between us, I don't want my wife to find out." He starts, not daring to look at us in the face. He looks down.

"What's happening?"

Softly breathe an air, V Hyung raise up his face to look at Jimin and then to me. He look at me longer with those eyes that I know they filled with anger and disappointment.

"You remember my ex girlfriend?" He muttered.

Damn, that shock therapy!

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's taking contract with Celine as well, which mean she will be there at that event I will about to attend."

"Man, you're doomed." Jimin mocking him as if he knew their story.

"Shut up! I need to figure something out."

I look at his panic state that he certainly fear his wife will find out about his ex.

"Why do you need to make an excuse if you two are over?" I ask him as he look at me irritatedly.

"Is not that simple, Jungkook, I left her to get married with Y/n."

This bastard!

"What?"

"I thought she was over it."

"Or maybe she does, unless you weren't recently in touch with her, aren't you?" Jimin made an interrogating question to him, suddenly bring his face pale with stress.

The man look at his best friend with fear as if his lies were exposed. What have you done, Hyung?

This will be easy to guess. He went on board to have his modeling job, unfortunately his ex was happened to be in contract at the same brand he signed to work with. That's bad, his wife doesn't know a bit of it. Or she doesn't even know he had ex at all.

"She call and text me but I never response."

"Y/n know about it?"

"Of course not, Jungkook, I don't want to hurt her especially when she's pregnant, stress is really bad for pregnancy, why bother giving her one." He shrugged like it was not a big deal. Indeed if she doesn't know, but he forgot I'm still here.

"Both of you please keep this secret, I'll tell Y/n after the baby born." He literally beg. Straighten his back to look at us with serious gaze.

And before I was agree to it, my phone ring and Amy's name appear on the screen, using this excuse to out of the circle and answer her call outside.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good." I smile.

"Your doctor meet me this morning, she said you missed her session, when did you plan to go home?" I forgot about the weekly session.

"Shit, I forgot, Amy, I probably stay long, my cousin had an accident here, he's in the hospital for mild injury in his collar bone. I have to stay with him until he's discharged."

"Was it bad?"

"No, he'll be okay in a month or two."

"Which mean he broke his bone too much bad to heal fast. What happened?"