Brock His Trust

En başından başla

Jungkook : like Bewkuf right  ...I know ...(smile)

And Two indian girls wine they eyes with shock after hearing his word...now jungkook got to know that what bewKuf meaning ...

Aarti : (giggle ) Noo not bewkuf I said handsome ...

Jungkook : yeh that what I say ..bewkuf...(he say and smile )

Aarti : no jungkook ..do you know what's Bewkuf mean...(giggle)

Now yn started to tense and and jungkook also notice her dule face..while with side eyes ..as yn about to escape jungkook  immediately grab her wrist with other hand ..and smile nervously at aarti ...

Jungkook : Ah wha..what does  BEWKUF mean ..?

Aarti : Bewkuf mean ...Idiot ...(giggle )

Jungkook and yn wine they eyes ..and jungkook tightened  his grib on her wrist ...making her scared ...jungkook laugh ackwardly  ...he was boiling in anger ..but his mind  immediately went to that time ..when jungkook compliment ..taehyung calling him ...Bewkuf

Flashback

jungkook :Your are looking BEWKUF ...

Taehyung:  Bewkuf what that mean..

Jungkook : oo that mean handsome Yn teach me this ...

Flashback End ...

Remembering this jungkook laugh..cause  he also call taehyung (idiot ) indirectly ...He laugh and  yn and Aarti looking at him weirdly

He laugh and  yn and Aarti looking at him weirdly

Jungkook: taehyung  is Bewkuf ...(idiot) (laugh)

Yn : Yeh kai ye Banda  pagal to ni hogya ...mene ese ullu banya esliye ...(did he become mad ..cause I make him fool )

Jungkook stop laughing when he saw two girls staring at him weirdly ...he fix his shirt ...clear his trough ..

Jungkook : is not Bewkuf mea..mean ..Handsome...

Aarti : no Who  say that ...(giggle)

Jungkook side eyes yn and glaring at her who was showing him teeth smile ..