Started from a coffee

"My flight's at 7pm

"My flight's at 7pm. Just 2 more hours, wait with me, sugar" Rosalia said.
"I'd the happiest person if you went inside ,right now", said Noah looking the crowd and the cameras
"Listen Rosalia, I don't want to be a news again. So please go now" as he saw outside, "Isn't that Slyvester? You're manager? And is that your crew? Didn't you say they left already?
"Noah.."
"Rosalia, I insist you to leave with them now"
"UGH fine,give me a hug atleast?"

Noah hugs her and opens the door for her,
(of course he's a gentleman.)

As I sigh and make Papa Oli sit in the car, the cameras started flashing towards me.

This made Noah notice me and yes, i smiled, we smiled and he made his way towards us.

"Ms.Richards" comes a sexy tone with dreamy eyes.
"D-Dr.Parkinson", I curse myself.
It was the first time seeing a doctor looking hotter than ever even in those scrubs.

"Noah? Hey champ!", grandfather Oliver lowers the window and calls him.
"Hey Grandfather Oliver! Sup"
I raise my eyebrows,
"You both know eachother?"
"Of course he's my champ! Back then when i got my back injured,  this champ checked my pulses and sent his nurses to look after me in Italy.  Look at this handsome boy, when did you come back?"

Noah chuckles, for some reason,  I found it sexy, "Day before sir, I wanted in Chicago, made my way here"
"Alright let's catch up,  the paparazzis won't leave us here"
"Sure sir"
"Keep visiting me here too, buddy"
"Haha, sure sir as you wish"

"Joel why don't you take Papa Oli home?
I'll join you for dinner" , I told my assistant.
"Alone,Ms.Richards?" he asked.
"Dr.Parkinson will drop me later"

NOAH'S POV

"Dr.Parkinson will drop me later",
even though she said normally, her intense yet charming eyes, was fixed on me and said in a most seducing way.

"After you", I signaled her to my car and bid grandfather Oliver goodbye.

-----------
"Is that Mabel Richards with Noah?"
Rosalia asks her assistant.
"Yes, ma'am"

------------------------------------