Big Party.

"Thank you all for coming here and making this party a grand success", Mabel lifts a toast ,"No matter how old you grow, you will always be my young superman ,dad", she hugs Mr.Richards ,"It's finally cake time!!",
dragging dad Richards Mabel begins to sing Happy birthday followed by all the guests present there.

Glade Richards POV
"I can never express the true feeling right now, this is so amazing, this party arrangement by children, Mabel, Daeve and Delilah, they make my every birthday really special and thank you all for coming today and giving all your love to me and my my love,Kate, thank you so much for bearing me these years, i am just so grateful to God for giving sucha wonderful family,collegeues, friends and well wishers to me,thank you all ,enjoy the party".

END OF RICHARDS' POV

Big day,big party, many guests,celebrities,famous entrepreneurs being part of the birthday party made news all over the globe and people started admiring Richard family more.

"OH yes yes, it's my eldest daughter, she must be around,"

as Glade searches for Mabel and spots her talking to guests,

"There she is- Mabel, honey ,could you come here for a second?"

MABEL'S POV

"That's so wonderful, Mrs Shawn, please let me know when it is back in stock"

as i was talking to Priscilla Shawn, about my favorite jewelry set from their company, I hear my dad calling me ,I was kinda near to him so I could hear him amidst the crowd.

"Would you please excuse me Mrs Shawn,I'll get back to you, please enjoy the drinks"

as I make way to my dad who was busy talking to our family doctor, Dr. Parkinson

"Daddy.."
as I put my hand on his shoulder to mark my presence upon his call.

"Yes, sweetie"
were the words that came out from his just gulped champagne throat

"Meet Dr.Parkinson"

i chuckled, "How do I not know our family doctor dad"

"His son, just returned from Italy after his practice there, handsome personality, loved by many woman"

"Darling, meet Noah Parkinson"