Mabel Sierra Richards.

*FLASHLIGHTS*

Ms.Richards to the left

Mabel over here,this camera

Ms.Richards to the right here

As the paparazzis shout and the cameras flashing on the very elegant,heavenly featured,the next rightful heiress of The Richard Holdings, posing for the cameras elegantly in that pearl jewelry,red lip and sleek lower bun.

Ladies and Gentlmen,
Mabel Sierra Richards.

Mabel's POV

Posing for the cameras, I enter the main branch of Richard Restobar for we've all gathered for my father's, Glade Ivan Richards IV's 70th birthday!!

Details check:
Glade Steve Richards I is the founder of Richard Holdings. It all started from a small cake business in a small town in Chicago. Then comes their son Glade Ian Richards II who passed away young after the birth of my grandfather ,Glade Oliver Richards III who we can all call him as Papa Oli with love ,,

It is after Papa Oli came to power and decided to expand his empire. He gathered many unemployed, unsheltered people, recognised their talents and started paying them.

Soon Richard Holdings came into fame and almost every household had Richard products.

Richard watches, Richard bakery, Richard supermarkets.

After my father was born, Glade Ivan Richards IV ,Richard clothing, Richard perfumes started on sale and Soon it became a brand.
Besides my dad's sister, Glenda Richards, the next female child to the family was me.

My dad married the most beautiful woman of the Golden Constructions,the only girl child of Bill Gold, Sierra Gold, my mother.

I don't remember any good memories of being with her or HER specifically.
I was told that she passed away due to breast cancer.
So when I came of age i insisted my dad to change my middle name to Sierra as I started missing the motherly love and by doing this i felt close to her.

My dad's family was the kindest to me, even after passing of my mother ,they didn't think I was any burden to them and raised into a beautiful intelligent woman i am now.
My aunt and my grandfather forced my dad to marry again which my dad refused as he had loved my mother very dearly and it was just 2 years of her passing away.
I spoke to him and said it was okay to move on and have the happiest life.

There he married a beautiful lady from Sandra Groups, my aunt, Glenda's husband's family.
Soon they were blessed with twins,
Daeve and Delilah, the most supporting kind step siblings, I'd rather call them just siblings because they were too close to me and basically we grew up together too.
Just 3 years age difference.

My step mother,Kate Sandra,loved me very much, she took care of me and groomed like her own and not like one of those from the fantasies *wink*

End of Details.