oh my god.

Third Person Pov:

Valentine's day, you just baked cookies, cuddled, watched movies and then went out for dinner. But now, february 15th 2024. You went out at night, well, evening. 6pm.

It was a large beautiful park; garden, almost. There was no playground, but a beautiful place. With roses, tables full of food.. It was good. It was so so beautiful. You've never been more satisfied.

So you lead rosé there, and she went straight for the food which you weren't surprised with. She was adorable.

"Woah! y/n, doesn't this look really yummy?" "rosie" you chuckled, "look behind you" she turned around and saw a few papers, thinking they were only love notes, she turned back to the food, thinking she'll read it later.

"Baby-" "wah! macaron!" "rosie" you whined, "ah, why? what's wrong?" "can you read the papers?" "honey look at this one, doesn't it look good" your rolled your eyes with a small smile. "rosie, baby can you please just read it?"

"Woah! the plating on this one!" You could only chuckled before kissing her shoulder blade, moving away slightly, "baby?" "hm? oh my god! you got pizza too!" "babe!" "where's you get this alcohol? it looks expensi-"

"Rosie!" "huh?" "read the papers" and finally she caved, turning around, as you moved to her side, backing away slightly, "read it out loud" you mumbled, rosé was confused but replied. "will you be my wife- what?!"

She muttered, turning to face you as you chuckled, before holding one of her hands, "i love you more than anything" "i love you too" she breathed out in shock before you continued.

"That how i feel about you, i want to experience anything and everything with you. Rosie, from the smallest to biggest moments. i want to spend them with you. I didn't know it was possible to feel so much for someone,

But you proved me so wrong. I've never felt this many emotions since i've met you, And those emotions as well as lessons made me a better person then i ever thought i could be. You turned my life into something worth living.

And for the memories we've created in the past 3 years, I'm hoping to create so many more with you.. not as my girlfriend, but as my wife. uh.. this is really weird.. you know wha- fuck it, rosie, can- what? will you marry me?"

She let out a teary chuckle, nodding as you slipped the ring on, rosé immediately pulled you up and into a deep kiss, holding onto your cheeks as you hands fell onto her waist. "i love you so much"

She mumbled into the kiss, making you smile. "i love you more." "impossible" "yeah?" you said before pulling away, rosé grabbed your collar, pulling you back into the kiss, wrapping her arms around your neck.

A few seconds before she pulled away, hiding her face in the crook of your neck. Peaking at her ring as a smile grew on her face. "do you like it?" "it's stunning, baby. of course i do." you both chuckled.

Rosé pulled away from the hug, but kept her arms wrapped around your waist, you wiped away her tears before kissing her forehead.

"We're getting married?" Rosé whispered softly as you nodded. "we're getting married, baby."