sober

Third Person Pov:

Rosé groaned from beside you as you stirred, "how much did i drink last night?" "few shots, you're re a light weight aren't you?" "kind of" "an average person gets only tipsy with 4-6 shots, but you were pretty intoxicated"

"shut up, how long have we slept for anyways?" "little less then 3 hours, which means i'm going back to sleep, good night rosie." "no, wait." "hm?" "i'm sober" "yes, i know?" "i'm sober, you said we could do it when i'm sober"

"right now? im half asleep, wait until the afternoon or something" "but you said we could when i'm soberrr" she whined as you rubbed your eyes, "but it's early" "we can do it and then go back to sleep?"

"i think i might stay awake from it" "no you won't, i know how to do this, you'll be tired, i promise" You maintained eye contact with her for a few seconds before sighing, "open your legs, baby." she muttered.

...

"see? told you that you would be tired after" "im dying" "you're fine, i didn't go that hard on you" you didn't say anything and just wrapped your legs around her waist as she laughed softly, "such a baby"

Rosé kept her arms around your waist as you placed your face in the crook of her neck. "we're sitting on a bed right now, you can sleep on it, don't gotta sleep in my lap you know" she teased as you chuckled.

"we have to change the sheets" you said as she hummed, "that's true.. youre a lot louder then i expected" "ah unnie!" you whined as she laughed before continuing, "you also beg a lot more then i thought" "that wasn't me begging"

"oh? you moaning out 'please please please' wasn't begging? hm?" rosé teased as you rolled your eyes with a small smile, "please unnie- oh my god" she whined, just to tease you as you shoved her shoulder lightly as she gasped in fake offence

"you just hit me!" "whose the child now?" you chuckled as she kissed the side of your neck, "are you tired?" "a bit" "now i'm curious about what your 'real' begging sounds like" she teased again as you poked her side making rosé yelp.

"hey! i'm just teasing!" she yelled out as you chuckled, getting off of her lap, "i thought you said you were tired?" "well i am, but i wanna change the sheets first" "okay okay, i'll help." "do you know where anything is?"

"nope, but i'll take these off and put the other ones on" you laughed a bit before putting on a t-shirt and some sweats, getting the new sheets on the other room as rosé picked out some clothes from your closet.

Taking off the sheets as you came back, she took the new sheets out of your arms, you took the old one and brought them to the washing machine to be cleaned, when you came back, rosé had just placed the last pillow on the bed.

"and done" she muttered as you chuckled, "good job, rosie" you stood in front of the bed about to lay down and she wrapped her arms around your waist, placing her face against your shoulder.

Kissing your clothed shoulder as well as your neck, the back and the side of it. She moved her arms away and placed both hands on your waist, caressing it as you leaned your head back with a small hum.

"are you tired still?" she mumbled as you shook your head, "not really, why?" "how about another round and then we go get some breakfast?" "that wasn't your breakfast?" you joked as she laughed and squeezed your sides.

"obviously not, but this second round might be" "and when did i agree to this?" "hm, right now?" "cute." "yeah sure, you'll definitely be saying that in a few minutes when i'm between your legs"

She said half jokingly but also half serious. "but we just changed the sheets" you whined as she chuckled, "how about in your bathroom? in the shower?" "well hurry up then, rosie. i wanna go to a café" "of course, darling. as you wish"

...

"i thought you wanted to go to the café?" "just give me a minute" you breathed out against her skin as she held you up right, holding you, laughing a bit. "take your time, baby." "ah.. stop with the pet names"

"whyyy" she whined as you chuckled. "you're making me melt" "good" she mumbled as you pecked her neck, pulling away and changing into a proper outfit as she did the same. "so now we just change in front of each other?"

Rosé asked teasingly as you rolled your eyes, "i mean, i was already half naked and so were you so.." she just smiled at your words before placing a kiss on the top of your head. "let's go, yeah? my treat" you just nodded as she intertwined your fingers.

So dirty but so sweet..