Teasing

Third Person Pov:

It's been about a month since then, you two have hung out two more time after that, after you went home on that day, she posted all the photos you took together before tagging you. 'thank you for the dayy @rennie.comz 💕'

And now rosé has walked into the studio as the other three girls looked at her confused, "you look like a teenage girl experiencing her first relationship" "because she is" "hey! i'm not in a relationship and i'm not a teenager"

"hm, but you wish you were in a relationship right? with y/n?" "no! what?! stop it!" "you don't need to lie to us, chae" "hmph. fine, i wanna be in a relationship with y/n but we've only known each other for a month and went out 3 days only"

"3 dates? what's the most you've done? have you even held hands?" "dates? no! they weren't dates." "what were they then? to you." "to me? they uh.. were hang outs?" "and what if she said she wanted them to be dates"

"then.. i guess they're dates? which i doubt." "dumbass, confess." "what? already? no way." "anyways! stay on task! did you guys hold hands yet?" "no" "what's the most you've done?" "i don't know? back hug?"

"that's it? have you hugged normally?" "well yes" "okay uh, hm, have you tried to hold her hand?" "no" "dumbass. placed her hand on your thigh?" "no, but i've put mine on hers" "ooh! finally! some interesting info."

"i've worn her clothes before only pj's though, i had my own clothes for the morning" "hmm.." "i wore her hoodie once, it was cold." "and you haven't held hands?" "then that's the next step." "no, what?!"

"you're so slow rosie." "well! we've only met 3 times and-" "talked for a month?! we get it! we know!" rosé groaned before they looked at her, "ask her out." "what?" "on a date" "yeah, ask her out on a date and specify that it's a date"

Jennie continued what lisa was saying. "no! i'm not doing that." "then when will you ever date?" "well.." "exactly! listen to us, what's the worst thing that could happen?" "she could say ew no, block me and then we never talk again"

"and that's the worst?" "and she posts it online saying that i'm such-" "you think she would actually do that? be real here." "fine.." "and what's the best thing that would happen?" "she would say yes?"

"wrong, it's her saying 'i've been waiting for you to ask' that would be epic. and we can tease you forever" "yeah, no. I think the best thing is her saying yes" rosé replied before agreeing and sending you a text.

Rosé Pov:

rosie <3: wanna go out?
y/n 🫶: sure, when?
rosie <3: as in a date
y/n 🫶: huh?
rosie <3: sorry lisa took my phone
y/n 🫶: sure, i'll go on a date with you
rosie <3: huh?
y/n 🫶: see you at 8 :) <3

"oh my god." "what?" jisoo unnie asked as i showed her the text, "see?! we told you!" "lisa didn't actually take your phone" jennie unnie teased, hitting the side of my stomach making me roll my eyes.

"well" "well you're still scared?" jisoo unnie also teased making me huff and out my phone away before going on set. She actually said yes what the hell. I guess we're gonna go on a date now..