marks

- Nsfw -

Third Person Pov:

Usually.. you're a very private person and it shows, rosé is but she also isn't.. when it comes to it, when she wants someone to know, they will know. no matter what. which is what lead to what happened today.

You moan against her shoulder blade as she rubbed herself against you. "fuck, rosie.." she whined softly, "baby.." her fingers found your clit as she rubbed softly making you groan "shit." "shh.."

She soothed as your nails scratched her back, her lips attached to your neck, leaving mark all over you but you couldn't care less, she was the only thing that mattered right now. You left a bite mark on her shoulder.

A few hickeys on her chest and neck and one on her jaw. "rosie.." you moaned as she nodded. "i know, baby." "i'm close.." "i know, just hold it for me, okay?" "mhm.."

...

And now Rosé's head found its way in between your legs, yours finger were tangled in her hair as she sucked and licked softly. "rosie.." you breathed out, your legs shaking slightly. her finger tips traced over your thighs, soothing you softly.

Your breathing was shaky as she groped onto your boob, playing around, squeezing softly and rubbing her thumb over your nipple. "f-fuck.." you choked out as she sucked a little harder, her tongue deeper in you.

"g-gonna.." she tapped your hip with her fingers, signally it's okay to do so.

...

You were laying on rosie's chest as she played with your hair, "are you okay?" you nodded. "jesus christ, baby. you fucking branded me. there's hickeys all over me." she mumbled, looking at herself on the camera of her phone.

"mm.." you hummed softly, she could only laugh. "damn, baby." "whyyy? you look good" "with all these hickeys?" "yup" "mm. if you say so."

...

"rosie-" "im live, baby." "with all of the-" "yup" "oh..? are you're not scared of embarrassed?" "we're public, no? it's normal, we're adults." you cleared your throat before sitting down behind her.

Most of the comments were talking about her hickeys until they saw that you had a few too, making the comments freak out even more.

...

"baby?" "hm?" "wanna get something to eat?" "we are not going out with these many hickeys, rosie." "i'll get it delivered, baby." "..what are we eating?" "i don't know, up to you"

...

You picked up a spoon looking at rosé who chuckled softly. "are you hungry, baby?" "kinda" "hm, eat up."

...