Chapter 8: The First Romance

Start from the beginning

Ross was take his revolver out and tries to shoot him but the beast was tackled him down and begin to tearing him all apart off with his bare hands...and the scream of the bastard was keep wailing and wailing until it is finally stop...and (Y/N) let out one last howl up to the full moon.

and (Y/N) let out one last howl up to the full moon

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

End of (Y/N)'s Daydream.

After the howl and make (Y/N) was awake up from the nightmare in his head and make him is gasped out in surprise and (Y/N) is breathing and keep breathing out little bit and he just felt like nightmares were haunted at him. Then (Y/N) was put his arms around his knees and pulled it together and then he put his head down on the arms and make him was finally look down and he doesn't want to seen this horrible nightmare in his head and he let out a tears and sob little bit.

(Y/N): "God forgive me..." He said to himself.

Mary-Beth: "Can't sleep?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Mary-Beth who was stood right there and she lean against at the wall and then she saw him had a tears and make her was holding the cigarette.

Mary-Beth: "What's wrong, (Y/N)? A-Are you crying?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he put his head down on the arms and then she seen this and make her was reach to (Y/N) and she just sat beside with (Y/N) down on the bed...

Mary-Beth: "What's wrong, (Y/N)? A-Are you crying?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he put his head down on the arms and then she seen this and make her was reach to (Y/N) and she just sat beside with (Y/N) down on the bed and she asked (Y/N).

Mary-Beth: "Hey, hey, hey, no need to cry...what's wrong? You can tell me." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I just felt bad something in the past...I couldn't sleep...because I seen this...monster...nightmare in my head and seen lot of bad things around here but I realize I am afraid...I am afraid of death." He said to her.

Mary-Beth: "(Y/N), what you say it is true...but the beast for what Kieran told me about the beast...kill men and hunt them down...why doesn't it kill women?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is a wild animal...and the beast is always hunt whenever they are going and it will strike those preys down." He said to her and then the two of them are talking to each others more and (Y/N) was talk with the woman and then he showing her about his parent and also brother...but then he was told her that he hate his own father for what he did to his mother.

Mary-Beth: "I-I-I'm sorry to heard that...h-h-how did she die?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "My father kill her....he kill her in accidentally." He said to her and make her surprise to heard for what (Y/N) said and she felt bad and horror about him and then she was hug him tightly and then the two of them are hug each others. When (Y/N) was surprise about her doing because he didn't know why did she hug him like that and then (Y/N) heard her just speak out to him and she said.

Mary-Beth: "I'm sorry for what I heard about you, (Y/N)...I-I-I didn't know you had a horrible thing in your head." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's long ago, Mary...I just kill my own father and did the right thing to bring the justice." He said to her and make her was sigh out little bit because she want to know about and she need to know more about his story and past.

When the two of them were keep kissing each others and then they both let go each others and they stare at each others again and then they both were pulled into kissing again

When Sadie who was heard the moans and grunts comes from the two of them and she was behind in the tree and make her just heard his story and past and she felt bad about him and she want to help him because she known his past and she seen him was a broken man. Then Sadie was sigh out little bit and make her got up from the ground and then she begin to moving back to her bed by herself and get some sleep.

Next Morning Later.

Back to Milton.

Agt. Milton: "Where the hell is Ross? I've been waiting for the new came back here." He said to himself and then he heard the horse was neigh out and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an agent comes from the government came here and then he asked him.

Agent???: "Are you Andrew Milton?" He asked him.

Agt. Milton: "Yes, who's asking?" He asked him.

Agent???: "I have a bad new for you, Mr. Milton....it's about your friend Mr. Ross...we found him...we found his body." He said to him.

To Be Continued.