Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?

Start from the beginning

"This is not a joke, you both. What if you realize it wasn't love? You are going to ruin those boys." Chariya said softly.

"No. " Ohm denied completely.

"I-I have never loved anyone till now. It was him, my first and I want him to be till the end."

Gemini too, spoke denying. "I was always scared of loving same gender so I loathe them, but I now realized that I was wrong, and I don't want anyone but him."

"What if we won't accept? Will it change anything? Your feelings." Arron said sternly.

They both looked down to their feet's and said in union, "No."

Arron walked towards them and raised his hands,

Both of them closed their eyes shut ready to get slapped but it never happened. They felt hands on their shoulder.

"Then, get ready to face hardship. Both of you..." His eyes soften and they both burst into tears hugging him tightly.

"Ayo kiddos~ We were always okay with the decisions you both made but only thing we wanted was not to make anyone hurt in the process." He smiled as he patted their shoulders.

"D-Dad!"

"We are with you, kids. Whoever you love, whatever you love, just go for it!" Chariya spoke from behind.

They both pulled out from the hug and their faces were softly caressed by their mother.

"We are your parents, Gem. Ohm. OF course, we want the best for you both but it's your life and remember what I taught, don't let anyone rule your life, except you!"

"We may not be around you since childhood and give you both enough time, but we love you both and always be with you, Remember this! " Arron softly said.

Ohm and Gemini wiped their tears and hugged them both, "We love you too. Mom! Dad!"

.

.

.

.

"But wait- ?" Chariya widened her eyes in realization. "Oh my gosh! Arron. Your sons fell in love." She was jumping like a kid.

Arron had to calm her down for a minute because she was wasting all her energy being happy for her sons. Of course! Every mother would do that.

Ohm looked at them like they were crazy, silently being relieved that they were not against it. While Gemini looked at them with whole heart imagining how his life would be if he had not let his ego come in between.

"Dear please... I know you are happy but calm down for a bit. You are not in your teenage life-" Arron pleaded but quickly realised what he said. Oh shit-

"Did you just say I am old?" Chariya huffed in anger.

"N-No dear. What I meant was-"

"Save it! You don't know how many proposals I get till today." She snickered.

Meanwhile, their kids were looked at them giggling.

"But who are the lucky ones that stole my boys' heart-" Chariya clapped her hands in excitement, this is the first time her sons were there to reveal their love story, apparently not love story.

"Should we go talk with their parents?" She looked at them with sparky eyes.

Ohm and Gemini looked at her with wide eyes. Eh? Parents

"You mom is thinking about your marriage. Don't think a lot." Arron said but quickly shut his mouth getting a glare from his wife.

Damn! Marriage? Just the thought of getting married and them in alter together was enough to make both the boys all giddily from inside.