You: "Underground?"

Natasha: "Yes... it's a place that's been sealed off and neglected by the overgrounders for more than a decade. The underground has none of the splendor of the surface - the people here dig tunnels and mine ore to make a living."

You: "And this is your clinic?"

Natasha: "Mm-hmm, I'm afraid the conditions underground are terrible. People get sick easily here, and I'm the only doctor."

Natasha: "Sampo's gone to clear up a mess of his own making, so I'm looking after you in the meantime. Based on your current state, the bullet went completely through, very lucky that it didn't hit any vital part of your organ, but I suggest you just lay down, and rest."

You remember, it was coming back to you...

You participated in a hard battle, in which you won, but were seriously injured due to which you lost consciousness.

For a day you were in Natasha's clinic, where Natasha herself looked after and treated your wounds and monitored your well-being.

Luckily, you woke up after a couple of hours..

Natasha: "You're finally awake I take.. Does it hurt? How are you feeling?"

You dimly see Natasha's warm smile and her charming pink eyes.

You: "I'm good, but I need to see my daughter--"

You said before attempting to stand up, until she placed her hand gently to your chest preventing you from moving any further.

Natasha: " Sigh... Please, I am worried for your well-being. This is not normal activity."

Said the fastidious doctor, bundling up your wounded arm with endless layers of cloth.

Encased with the softness of it's fabric, a sigh was released from the sweet tempered woman.

Natasha: "I understand you are worried about your daughter but dear... Why must you always get yourself into trouble ?"

She swore she has never been this panicked with someone's health before.

But with you, oh, she was a little more worried.

She was a distressed mess, troubled over your scarred covered skin from numerous battles, epitome of what a "Spartan" soldier is in that is essentially made for battle.

Due to a long lifetime as a warrior, is in peak physical condition of a large, athletic frame with a well-defined and muscular build.

A gentle squeeze on your hand.

Natasha: "Please, get some more rest."

You: ". . . ."

Soon as Natasha left, Sampo leans close to you a while with wiggling eyebrow while his face held a smug smile upon his face.

Sampo: "I think Doc Nat, is into the Scruffy-Looking macho elderly, eh?"

He teases you, causing your left eyebrow to twitches in annoyance, before singling Sampo with your hand to come closer to you.

As he did before slapping his face in surprise causing him to nearly fall down, if he didn't regain his balance on time.

TIMESKIPS BROUGHT BY...