Chapter 7: Campfire Story

Start from the beginning

Mary-Beth: "Oh, you~ Stop pretend to say my last name...But you can call me Mary...that's for short name for myself, am I?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then she look at (Y/N) and she asked him.

Mary-Beth: "How is your sleep, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I'm sleeping well...and it is nice here...very nice for me being know everyone here in this camp." He said to her and make her was smile up and she told him.

Mary-Beth: "I'm glad that you are liking this camp...by the way Dutch want you meet up with him, Arthur, and others as well." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I see...I'll get up there sooner as I got." He said to her and make him patting his hand on her shoulder and she was nod her head and then (Y/N) just walking up to the others over there and then Mary-Beth was really like (Y/N) because she seen him was nice person. But there is more mysterious about him...and yes...what is his story and she need to know who he really is and where did he came from.

Sadie who was sat there and she look at (Y/N) and Mary-Beth remind of her husband and herself cause she seen (Y/N) is mysterious man and something more much about him that she want to know about him.

Mary-Beth/Sadie: "*Whoever you are, Mr. Talbot. You are seems to be mysterious man for what we've known you.*" They thought themselves and they want to know about him.

Time Skip Later.

In Valentine Town.

When (Y/N) with Dutch, Arthur, Micah, John, Charles, Lenny, Bill and Javier are heading out to somewhere else and they both were heading to the town by themselves and (Y/N) was ride along with them that they were heading to this town called...Valentine.

Valentine is a livestock town in the Heartlands

Valentine is a livestock town in the Heartlands. A rough, raucous, hard-working town that provides livestock at auction to Heartlands landowners and rest and refreshment to thirsty cowboys. It's nicknamed "Mudtown" because the streets, buildings, and most of the residents are rarely clean. All sorts of rough-and-tumble folk can be found here, including cowboys, farmers, and outlaws. Thus, it is rife with opportunities, both criminal and legal.

(Y/N): "Hmph...how many towns around here?" He asked Dutch.

Dutch: "Let just say...there was a lot of town here before, son. By the way why don't you boys have a drink right now before we are going to make a meeting with someone." He said to (Y/N).

Micah: "You got it, boss." He said to Dutch and then the men were take their horses to park there and make sure their horses won't get steals by thieves or anybody else and then (Y/N) with the boys were head inside the bar by themselves and they get their own drinks. When (Y/N) was observe around anywhere in this bar and seeing many guests and customers who were chilling for themselves and they both just sat there and having a drinks.

(Y/N): "*So this town and world is more like London.*" He thought himself.

Arthur: "Hey, (Y/N)! What do you want from the drink?" He asked (Y/N) and make him look at Arthur and he told him.

(Y/N): "Beer...just give me a beer." He said to Arthur and the bar owner who nod his head and then he gave the drink to (Y/N) and make the boys were chilling little bit and they are chilling and take their own relaxations.

When (Y/N) was with the boys are chilling for themselves and they both are definitely sat there and listening the musics.

Also the ladies.

Yep, the ladies were the boys who were interesting at it...and except for (Y/N) who was handsome to the other men and 3 ladies asked (Y/N) about dancing. Then (Y/N) was accept the dance with the three ladies and make them both were dancing like wild and the boys will do the same thing too.

But then something goes happened at it and make (Y/N) saw Bill over there...and he was get into a fight between with these men over there and here comes the fight in the bar for themselves and (Y/N) was seen this. He told the ladies...the dance will be later from now on and (Y/N) was look around and seen many men were fighting each others until the big guy who was came here by himself...and oh boy he is totally big as hell.

Big guy: "What's going on here?!?" He said.

Bar Owner: "No Randy! Stay back and inside!" He shout out to him and the big guy knocking those boys down by themselves and until (Y/N) will take care of him.

(A/N: Imagine Sherlock Holmes as (Y/N) fight this guy.)

When the big guy lying down on the ground and make him was cough bloods out of his mouth and then (Y/N) was grab the bottle and begin to smash his glass bottle at the big guy's face and head and then (Y/N) was stomp his foot down at the big guy's face so hard and knock his tooth out. Then (Y/N) was kick him again and the big guy is unconscious and he was quiet alive and the boys were stop their fights and they saw (Y/N) took down the big guy just like that and yep...(Y/N) just took him like that with quickly moves.

(Y/N): "What? Never seen my fight before?" He asked them and make them were look at each others and they don't know what to say.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When (Y/N) was sat on the chair and the boys are return back their camp and they should take their rest because they were fighting in the bar and (Y/N) just took down the big guy with quickly moves and yeah...he just take him down like nothing. Then (Y/N) was sit right over there by himself and he just look at the fires and make him seen something flashback in his mind and he saw there was a monster in his mind and haunted at his own mind and make him felt rage and little bit to be anger at it.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Not this happened again." He said to himself and make him was put his hands on his head and he felt hurt in his own mind little bit.

Mary-Beth: "(Y/N), are you okay?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Arthur, Javier, Mary-Beth was came here.

(Y/N): "Hello, you three....how are you three doing?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and they were seen (Y/N) sat there and chilling little bit...and then (Y/N) just look at them who were sat here by themselves.

Mary-Beth: "We are doing good." She said.

Javier: "Yeah, we are...but thanks for you just take the big guy down by yourself." He said to (Y/N).

Arthur: "How did you do that?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I was in London and doing my other moves from myself." He said to him and then other people were sat there and they both are just chilling little bit and then they both were sat there and chilling and having a good time with each others. Then they want to heard (Y/N)'s story and make him was thinking about what he is going to do but he will explain to them about his own story first also the camp for what he want them to understand at it.

(Y/N): "That's how it is...the beast was in the London...but it came here and it is hunt, howl, and also stalking."

To Be Continued.