There was nothing in this room as Robert told him that one day this house catch fire and his son and his wife was burned alive in this house

Don already knew that Robert didn't loved his wife as much but he wanted his son the next hier of his position but as his bad luck that his son and wife both died in this same house which they now use for their illegal works.....

He didn't have much knowledge about what happened with them but he know that some of Robert's enemy killed his son and his wife....

He started to roaming around the house when suddenly he thought about basement he started to downward the stairs as the passage arrived...

Nobody can say that once this house look liked a royal house but now this seems like an horror one...

"This house is perfect for the horror films and all" Don thought as he never roam around before because of Robert..he never let anyone to roam in his personal space but now the situation is different.

There are 3 rooms in the basement he started to check all of them...the 2 has nothing...after checking the 2 rooms he went for the 3 one as he enter inside he start coughing because of the dirt and and the blood smells.....

"How it is possible, nobody can come in this house except us then how this blood smells is coming" Don said and interpolate a handkerchief on his mouth and start roaming in the room....

Suddenly he heard a sound from his backward direction, he turned as fast as he can but nobody was there, he saw an almirah there....Robert's words started echoing in his ears and a wave of fear started running throughout his body.

He start walking in the direction from where the voice come, with a harsh movement of hand he opened the door of almirah.....he took a relaxing deep breath...there was nothing in the almirah he turned and walked only few steps when he again heard something when he turned, he again found nothing but when he turned his head upside....hai whole body start trembling from fear....as he don't what he have to do...

There was someone who was watching him from upside, it was looking he'll scary blood was dropping from his face

There was someone who was watching him from upside, it was looking he'll scary blood was dropping from his face....and it was looking like he is going to eat him.....