10 (Kole & Lillian)

Kole:

Lillian and I decided to each take our respective kids and tell them about our parents. They both didn't take it all that well, they hate their grandparents, and really, who could blame them?

I sit down beside Caylee in our bed and look at her with a sad expression. I know how much all of this is hurting her. It's been 2 days since the call with Stacey and everyone has been on edge.

Chloe and Wyatt have both stayed locked in their rooms. Ellie and Matt have dropped by to check on them at least 10 times in just the last 2 days, but each time, they decline to see them.

It breaks my heart to see the way this is effecting everyone, including myself.

"Are you okay baby?" Caylee looks at me with exhausted eyes and shakes her head.

"Not really. I'm just ready to get this all over with. This is just so mentally fucking draining and it's really killing me." Her voice breaks and I feel my chest tighten with sadness, hurt, worry. I can't stand to see her like this. She's the love of my life.

"I know baby. I know exactly how they treated all of us. I hate to see you going through this. But just know I'm here with you, every step of the way. I love you so much, and I can't stand seeing how upset and hurt you are." Caylee smiles sadly at me and shakes her head.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anyone, other than maybe Walker." I smile as she smiles at me, happy to see her smile again, and I wrap my arm around her, pulling her into my lap as I do so.

Lillian:

I walk back into the bedroom after showering and see Walker with his head in his hands, sitting on the edge of the bed. I walk over to him and start to play with the hair on the top of his head. He looks up at me and smiles sadly at me. I feel my eyes start to burn and I crawl into his lap to straddle him.

He wraps his arms around me protectively and nuzzles into my hair, sniffing lightly. I smile softly and bury my face in his neck, breathing in his scent, which calms me so well.

"I love you so much Lillian. I know how much this is all taking a toll on you and everyone for that matter. I want you to know that I'm going to stick by your side, no matter what happens, I'm always going to be here for you." I feel myself start to cry happy tears.

"You always know just what to say Walker. I love you so fucking much. I can't wait to get all of this over with." Walker nods, agreeing with me.