Chapter 14

AT THE HOSPITAL

JINXX POV

Jake and I have been here for a couple of hours still waiting to see what Andy's condition is. I'm really worried. We didn't bring Ashley because he's still unstable till his meds get back in his system. Can't take the chance of him getting violent again. Where the hell is the doctor?

JAKE POV

I can believe Ashley did that to Andy. He loves Andy so much. I hope Andy is ok and makes it. Ashley doesn't even know it was him. Will Ashley ever be himself again. I don't think so I think he will be on that medicine for the rest of his life...

"Why the hell is it taking so long?" asked Jinxx.

"Right," said Jake.

Twenty minutes later a doctor walked out and spoke,"Family or friends of Andrew Biersack?"

"Here that's us. I'm Jinxx (Jeremy) and this is Jake." said Jinxx.

"Yes well Mr. Biersack has four fractured ribs and a lacerated liver which is why he was coughing up blood. Mr. Biersack also has a concussion where his head was slammed into the floor. Its going to take some time for him to heal. I've been told of all of your occupations I'm afraid He won't be able to go on any tours and sing four at least for the next six months. I'm sorry but your friend was beaten pretty bad. If you had not gotten to him sooner he would not be here. Did you see his attacker?"

"No we didn't we were to far away to see him clearly." said Jinxx.

"May we go see him?" asked Jake.

"Yes follow me. He is still unconscienious." said Dr. Jones.

They followed him to back and saw Andy with a rib brace on and bandages around his waist. His bloody face had been cleaned up as well. They touched him he didn't move.

Dr. Jones spoke,"We are going to keep him for a couple of days to watch his progress. But he should improve. He'll probably wake in a couple of hours we gave him something for pain and to help him sleep so he'll be out for a few hours. We'll have a room for him in a little bit. I'll let you have some privacy." Then Dr. Jones left.

TIME LAPSE ANDYS HOSPITAL ROOM

"Jinxx should we tell Ashley he did this?" asked Jake.

"No! No one is to tell Ashley this was him. Andy wouldn't want that. Ashley doesn't even remember. Besides that wasn't Ashley. Ashley our Ashley is lost and broken he's tryng to find his way back. Ashley can never know." said Jinxx frowning.

They sat there quietly watching over Andy. Earlier they told Jon What happened and Jon cancelled the tour with an excuse that Andy and one of the other band members coming down with the flu. Everyone bought it.

BACK ON THE BUS

CC was able to keep Ashley entertained and They did a lot of things. Finally Ashley started getting tired and went to sleep.

When Jake called to see how everything was going CC told him Ashley was asleep. Jake told him everything that Dr. Jones said.

TIME LAPSE THREE DAYS LATER

Andy was doing well enough that he was getting released today and he was happy because he'd see his Ashybear.

Ashley 's medicine was finally in his system again and was able to go to the hospital with the guys to pick Andy up.

ANDY smiled when he saw Ashley. He stretched out his arms and said,"Ashybear I've missed you.."

"Aww I've missed you to my Batman. Give us a kiss." said Ashley.

Jake and CC pretend to gag.
Jinxx smack them both on the back of the head.

"Thanks mama Jinxx." said Andy.

"Your welcome Andy," said Jinxx.

They got back to the bus. Andy Sat down on the couch. Jake and Jinxx walked in to see what Everyone wanted to eat and said they were going to got get it. They had to pull CC out the door.

"Hey guys were going to go get everyone something to eat. You and Ashley stay here while we are gone." said Jinxx.

After they walked out Jake spoke,"Hey guys you think it's safe to leave Andy there alone with Ash?"

"Jake bro Ash's meds is in his system now. He's better Andy couldn't be safer." said CC.

"I have to agree with CC on that one," said Jinxx.

After a few minutes Andy was sitting on Ashley 's lap and Ashley was nuzzling his neck and kissing it. Andy would giggle.

"Ashley that tickles Stop." said Andy.

"No I missed my batman so much. They said I couldn't come to see you because I had a virus that I could give you so I stayed on the bus. I didn't want to get you sick but I didn't feel sick." said Ashley.

Andy frowned then spoke,"We'll the guys was just looking out For both of us."

"Andy I have to know. Did you see you attacked you?" asked Ashley.

The one question that Andy was hoping he wouldn't ask he did. Andy's heart leap into his chest he couldn't tell the love of his life it was him that did He would lose it. So Andy did the only thing he could do.....he lied.."No Ashybear I didn't whoever it was surprised me from behind."

TIME LAPSE AFTER DINNER

Andy pulled the guys to the side when Ashley went to take a shower. "Guys Ashley doesn't remember it was him that attacked me. I think it's best if he never finds out so please don't ever tell him. Please for both our sakes." said Andy.

"Andy we already know and already talked it over and agreed not to say anything." said Jinxx.

"Yeah bro." said CC and Jake nodding.