Chapter 3

CC POV

CC you and your big mouth you just hurt Ashley 's feelings. Man he looked really hurt. I didn't mean to hurt my bro. I have to ask him to forgive me I hope he does. Damn the door is locked. Ashley look I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Please let me in. He didn't open the door. I thought for sure our friendship was over but after a few minutes the door opened. It was Ashley. Ashley please forgive me bro. Ashley looked at me shook his head then pulled me into a hug and said,"What am I going to do with you chuppy? Really. Yes I forgive you." Then I said So the mall and Hot Topics. Then I ran up front and yelled to Jake and Jinxx that Ashley Fucking Purdy forgives me. I was so happy my bro forgave me. I'm never gonna make fun of him again.

Ashley and Andy got ready and went with the guys to the mall. A few minutes later they all left.

The mall and Hot Topics

The guys went to different stores but finally Andy and Ashley went to Hot Topics. Andy found some Batman stuff he wanted and Ashley saw some things he wanted. The guys were lucky they went to the mall during the day when it wasn't so busy so they didn't run into that many fans. They had a fun time.

Later that evening

Later that evening they started drinking everyone got real drunk. Andy and Ashley were making out in front of the guys but they were so drunk. Andy went to Ashley 's bunk and they fell asleep while the others fell asleep in the living room.

The next day

Andy got up first and went up front he had to step over CC and Jake while Jinxx was on the couch. He went to the frig and grabbed a coke. Then he went to the bathroom. After he was done taking a leak he was washing his hands when he felt arms wrap around him. He looked down and saw Ashley 's tattooed arms and spoke,"Good morning ashy bear."

"Hmmm good morning sexy blue eyes. I woke up you were gone." said Ashley.

Andy turned around wrapped his arms around him and spoke,"Yeah I woke up thirsty and then I had to take a leak." Then Andy kissed him.

"Your lips taste like cotton candy." said Ashley.

"Yeah!Yours always tastes like cherries," said Andy.

Ashley giggled then said,"That's because of my chapstick I wear Andy."

"Jaw its because you taste so good. Come up hear." said Andy pulling Ashley up holding him.

Ashley wrapped his legs around Andy's waist while they kissed. Ashley broke the kiss and spoke,"Andy when are we going to tell the guys about us?"

"I don't know ashybear give it time Please. I want to be with you without anyone getting in the way." said Andy.

"You think that the guys will get in the way?" asked Ashley.

"No I don't but I just don't know how they'll take it. Then there's my parents and your grandparents." said Andy.

"Andy you don't have to worry about my grandparents they know I'm bi. But I know that Chris and Amy love you very much and they have always supported you in everything so I think they would support you in this." said Ashley.

"Yeah you think so." asked Andy.

"No I know so babe," said Ashley.

"I love you Ashley." said Andy.

"I love you Andy," said Ashley.